This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] another AKo against unkown RUSH NL25 MSS

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($28.64)
      BB ($20.52)
      UTG ($38.05)
      Hero (UTG+1) ($10.70)
      MP1 ($14.85)
      MP2 ($10.45)
      MP3 ($25)
      CO ($13.84)
      Button ($10.31)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K, A
      1 fold, Hero bets $1, 6 folds, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.10) J, 7, 10 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $5, Hero folds

Total pot: $6.10 | Rake: $0.30

This time I have nothing on villain.

I still have position but the difference are mainly the pot is a lot smaller and the board is a lot more drawy and villain could have hit or hit a strong/monster draw versus a weak gut shot on my side and 2 over cards that could be behind a set or again a preflop monster.

IP with a gut shot and 2 over cards i think the cbet is good against a complete unknown, I could have slightly reduced the size of the cbet but just by 1bb or so because of the drawy board. I am not too commited to the pot and it is an easyfold to the raise.

Was it better to skip the cbet on such a drawy board IP? And is there any room for me to push there? All I would possibly beat is other draws. and I dont see any fold equity there giving the pot size.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      One can check this back becase you dont have 6 clean outs because KJ/AT/AJ are there + flushdraws are reducing your outs

Furthermore I dont expect BB to be playing c/c that much compared to c/f and c/r

cbet/push is disastrous, are you jamming as a bluff or for value?