[NL2-NL10] another AKo against unkown RUSH NL25 MSS

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($28.64)
      BB ($20.52)
      UTG ($38.05)
      Hero (UTG+1) ($10.70)
      MP1 ($14.85)
      MP2 ($10.45)
      MP3 ($25)
      CO ($13.84)
      Button ($10.31)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K, A
      1 fold, Hero bets $1, 6 folds, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.10) J, 7, 10 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $5, Hero folds

Total pot: $6.10 | Rake: $0.30

This time I have nothing on villain.

I still have position but the difference are mainly the pot is a lot smaller and the board is a lot more drawy and villain could have hit or hit a strong/monster draw versus a weak gut shot on my side and 2 over cards that could be behind a set or again a preflop monster.

IP with a gut shot and 2 over cards i think the cbet is good against a complete unknown, I could have slightly reduced the size of the cbet but just by 1bb or so because of the drawy board. I am not too commited to the pot and it is an easyfold to the raise.

Was it better to skip the cbet on such a drawy board IP? And is there any room for me to push there? All I would possibly beat is other draws. and I dont see any fold equity there giving the pot size.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      One can check this back becase you dont have 6 clean outs because KJ/AT/AJ are there + flushdraws are reducing your outs

Furthermore I dont expect BB to be playing c/c that much compared to c/f and c/r

cbet/push is disastrous, are you jamming as a bluff or for value?