Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG PkfzVsim ($12.25)
      CO dmftw ($11.70)
      BTN Hero ($10.53)
      SB RaisyDaisy31 ($3.18)
      BB Jackaxe ($5.32)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BTN A:diamond: K:spade:
      1 fold, dmftw calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, dmftw calls $0.30

Flop: A:club: 10:diamond: 3:diamond: ($0.95, 2 players)
      dmftw checks, Hero checks

Turn: 3:club: ($0.95, 2 players)
      dmftw bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, dmftw calls $0.80

River: K:heart: ($3.35, 2 players)
      dmftw bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

Should I bet the river ?
      Damn fish showed up with 37 and once again made me think that pokergods hate me today.
      THX
  • 4 replies
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      If ever there was a flop that cried out for a bet, surely it's this one? Are you going to cbet if you miss and check behind when you hit?
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Yeh jb you ae right!
      It happened right after the first AK hand and against same fish, so I kinda wanted to him to hang himself by betting.
      As I look at it now probly I should bet the flop and the turn.

I have this funky pattern repeting itself for few sessions now and goes like this:

In the begining of the session I play well and constantly earning money, later strange things begin to happen, like floping the worst set and lose stack, some funky bad beats than and cant win a hand if my life depend on it.
      THan I make few bad decisions induced by tilt and there we go, am down 15$.
      Last night i lost with worst quads and it costed me 320bbs.
      Makes me go nuts.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello asmirovic,

Preflop: I'd likely even raise it bigger here, ~$0.50.
      Flop: Yeah, as said, you have to CBet such flops, to protect and also get value from weaker Aces or even weaker pairs.

As played
      Turn: Raising here is totally fine since we have to protect against some kind of draws. Either just Calling again and betting river should work also pretty well, since he could still have hands like Tx or smaller PPs which he is going to Call your bet on river maybe but not the raise.
      River: Call is better, since after our raise on turn he still bets into us and shows a lot of strength.

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      tp play against good player is often easy ,to play vs fish is always hard lol.
      I think you should bet flop ATxtt and rarely slowplay hands vs such oop,should bet turn and you can't bet river cos opp is oop and beting(donking into you) so you can call,fold or raise as Veriz said 2bet. You have to know if opp beting river only strong hands or II pair,when you have this read you will know what to do.
      :f_confused: