Ironman

• olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      WHAT BENEFITS DO I GET WHEN I BECOME IRONMAN,WHAT CAN I DO,WHEN ARE THE FREEROLLS FOR IRONMAN AND....WHAT CAN U TELL ME ABOUT IT???
      AM I MORE STRONG AND TOUGH TO BEAT?????
  • 4 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by olijo
      WHAT BENEFITS DO I GET WHEN I BECOME IRONMAN,WHAT CAN I DO,WHEN ARE THE FREEROLLS FOR IRONMAN AND....WHAT CAN U TELL ME ABOUT IT???
      AM I MORE STRONG AND TOUGH TO BEAT?????
      yup.. the only benefit
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey olijo,

No need to use caps lock. A lot of people interpret this as screaming around ;)

A lot of the information you want to knows is available already on this page:
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/ironman

To sum it up:
      By reaching an iron man status you will get medals. If you are iron man for more consequent weeks, you will get even more medals.

You also will be eligible for freerolls or can change those tickets to bonus medals.

Medals can be used in the ironman shop, where you can buy bonuses, tickets and a lot of other stuff.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      ironman is worth if you can grind it for 2years + so every month do 250 FTP for 25days, for 2years, then you can get alot of medals and buy 600$ bonus every 3months aprox..beside 30k gtd, freeroll if u dont choose bonus medals..pretty much thats it, and no, you wont become stronger and tough to beat :) )
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Plus you get mid-year and year end bonuses - Which can be up to $600 for each 6 month period in addition to the bonuses you can buy with medals. If you can hit Supernova at Stars I think that would work out better.