Game crash

• gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Hello. Does enyone experience crashing of the game while playing? Today it crashed to me several times. Tables and lobby just stop working, they freeze. I use holdem manager while playing maybe it couses problem but I play like for 2 months and had only few crashes so thought internet connection was the problem. Today I just can't play there 2 times I hit set on check raised flop and see my tables frozen. Just driving me crazy.
  • 6 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

sorry for the problems on 24hPoker.

I am not aware of any problems there.

Have you contacted 24hPoker already regarding your problem? Maybe they can help you here:
      support@24hpoker.com

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey,

sorry for the problems on 24hPoker.

I am not aware of any problems there.

Have you contacted 24hPoker already regarding your problem? Maybe they can help you here:
      support@24hpoker.com

Cheers,
      Hannes
      Thank you for a fast reply. Yes I did it. Hope they will help somehow but don't expect too much because default excuse of poker rooms for similar problems is bad internet connection. But I know it is good because tried different internet service providers.
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Today I received email and reinstalled software following their instructions but no success. But maybe someone else has a similar problem which could be solved by these instructions:

Please note that the poker client should work fine on Windows 7, if it is installed into "My Documents" folder on the computer. There is a problem that Windows 7 users cannot start the poker client after an upgrade we deploy. This problem originates from Windows 7 security feature, which does not allow files upgrade in Programs Files folder if users do not have administrative privileges. The solution to this problem is to uninstall the software, delete the folder "B2BPoker" in Program File and install it again into the Folder "My Documents" .

Also in case you are using the Hand History saving function in the poker client, then please choose "Log hand history to file" folder location, where the hand histories would be stored in your computer, as "My Documents" .

If this does not help, the also please do the following:

1.- Update Java Virtual Machine on your computer with the following link
      http://download.b2bpoker.com/jre-1_5_0_13-windows-i586-p.exe

2.- Reinstall poker client software

But know I am playing without holdem manager hud and everything works fine for a quite long time so most likely something is wrong with holdem manager... Strange thing is that it worked well for two months.
      Edit:game still freezes periodically:(
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      Hi ,

I have experienced similar problem you had last 2 days . Tables do freeze occasionaly and from my experience it happens when I try to, for example ,replay hand from holdem manager or try to see graphs or anything else holdem related. What I do to resolve problem is the next : as soon as I press ctrl+alt+delete tables and holdem get unblocked. I thought it has something to do with my computer because it is not very strong and these things happen sometimes ,but never on 24h poker room.

btw I use windows XP
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkod80
      Hi ,

I have experienced similar problem you had last 2 days . Tables do freeze occasionaly and from my experience it happens when I try to, for example ,replay hand from holdem manager or try to see graphs or anything else holdem related. What I do to resolve problem is the next : as soon as I press ctrl+alt+delete tables and holdem get unblocked. I thought it has something to do with my computer because it is not very strong and these things happen sometimes ,but never on 24h poker room.

btw I use windows XP
      Hi, thanks for reply. I am tottaly confused nothing works well for me. Installed all software on my old desktop computer which runs on Win XP and everything was good for about two hours until my poker client frozen again. So I think I won't be able to find a solution and play there until spring :f_confused:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I dont know what is causing the crash, and what exactly is crashing, the whole OS (meaning mouse,keyboard all) or just the poker client ? coz if its only the client (it seems like the client does but HEM freezes) then this ctrl alt delete will somehow (not 100% sure but i use this almost daily) breaks the action that HEM wants to do (which is causing the freeze) letting you to continue playing. if its not this, check for the game exe if its responding or not.
      btw I use XP and it freezes for me @ Full Tilt, so im pretty sure this is a HEM bug and not 24h poker bug. remember ctrl+alt+del. gl