This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nice session

• Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Some of you might have seen my post in the downswing forum the other day. I went from $55 to $45 in a day, then to $42, and today down to $35. I stopped since I lost more than my stop loss limit right there, and came back later feeling refreshed, in the last hour or so 4-tabling I'm back up to $37..

Small return, but what I'm really happy about is there wasn't a single time in the entire session when I was in doubt about what to do, I folded all marginal hands instead of calling unsure, I didn't open limp at all, I stopped overplaying PPs and QJ, KJ, etc which were major leaks before - and best of all, this was my first successful 4 table session.

So I'm really happy right now, even though I'm down $5 overall today, I think I've made a massive improvement in my overall play, and while my session is over for today as I'm a little tired and don't want to risk misplaying - I'm looking forward to what tomorrow'll bring.

Maybe not deserving of a thread, but given how awful my play has been the last few days, to play so well this session I'm really happy :)
  • 1 reply
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Good job. This thread reminds me of when i started grinding the micros so many weeks ago :f_p:

It's frustrating when you're still learning to beat the micros and everyone else seems to make it look easy, but just keep on trucking and you'll get there eventually.