Stack
      SB:
      $1.37
      Hero:
      $2.56
      UTG1:
      $1.15

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , 3:club:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 6 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.06) A:club: , 7:club: , 5:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.04, UTG1 calls $0.04, SB folds.

Turn: ($0.14) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.07, UTG1 raises to $0.14, Hero raises to $0.49, UTG1 folds.

Final Pot: $0.77

--- Was my re-raise on turn here okay, or should I have raised smaller/flat called? Also what about my bet on the flop?
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      The bet on the flop is good. You have the nuts and need to bet now before another club scares off opponents. It's almost always correct to lead out on a multiway limped pot if you have a strong hand.

On the turn you should bet more, to represent not having the flush and for value. Bet $0.11. When you get min raised I think it's okay to 3bet immediately because your opponent may have spiked the straight and will not fold if he has, and if he has another strong hand like a set or maybe even two pair he will not fold either. I'd bet $0.35 instead of $0.49 because it has more chance of getting called whilst still building the pot nicely.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Royaltramp,

Flop: Bet pot to build up the pot.
      Turn: Also bet pot and try to go broke, nothing much to do here. Also you could think of raising a bit smaller since he doesn't have much left, ~$0.40 should do it.

Best regards.