is it just me or do player on full tilt suck

• Sk8Surf
      Sk8Surf
      Bronze
      man i dont get it im playen the best hands and getting loads of bad beats on full tilt,,,, and i mean loads im not sure what too do i play best hand and get bad beat by some weak donkey reraising me allin on middle pair and suking out ? example i have AA i raised too 60 preflop 1 caller flop is Q85
      so i bet the pot the guy reraises me allin for 3 bucks with j8 off and rivers me this has happen more then 20 times at lest hands like this . it seems everytime i get the best pos hand it gets bad beat on fulltilt ? anyone help me lol ill take it . cause ive been bad beat down 2 8$ bucks from the 50 and im a good player . i change tables i get bad beat not sure what too do maybe quite poker lol.
  • 10 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Sk8Surf!

Bad beats happen to all of us. And you want the player to go all-in with middle pair against your AA, don't you? Sometimes they hit: so be it. It is frustrating when it happens a lot of times in a row but don't worry: you will move up again if you play well. To make sure that you play well please post some of your hands in the sample hands board. This way you can improve your game a lot.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ubermice
      ubermice
      Bronze
      would you put your money into the pot again in the same situation if you knew your opponents cards?

if the answer is yes then your play was corect and you dont have to worry about it . sometimes they will complete their hands , but all it matters you made the right play .
      in time you will make money of those players but you cant expect to win every pot even when you are a favorite.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Full Tilt, at least at NL25, is loose. The players generally are rubbish. Because of this, I find the variance high, but I love it. I'm running around 13BB/100 after 5K hands, because they throw their money away.

I am playing very passively preflop, and giving up AJ, KQ and marginal hands very often. AF preflop is less than 1, Flop and Turn over 4. When I hit, I try to get all in as soon as possible, and most often get called. If I'm sucked out on, I don't mind, because they are gonna keep coming back, and my bets are winning bets. ;)
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      So what stats do you run aciddrop? vpip/pfr, roughly ofc :P
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Well, after nearly 8k hands now, vpip around 12, pfr 6.8 and BB/100 dropped to 4.5. Variance kicking in big time.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Variance can be a bitch ^^
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      i'm doing well on Full Tilt! just won a $750K Guarantee ticket :D
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Well done! It should be very easy to win it all :D
      Keep us up-to-date.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • meater
      meater
      Bronze
      is there a software to find out your bb per hour??
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi meater,

You can use PokerTracker. You'll get it for free once you've collected 2,000 StrategyPoints.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-