Stack
      Hero:
      $1.98
      UTG1:
      $1.99
      CO:
      $0.85

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , A:spade:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 4 folds, CO raises to $0.08, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.25, BB folds, UTG1 calls $0.22, CO calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.75) K:heart: , 8:heart: , 4:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 raises $1.75 (All-In), CO folds, Hero raises to $1.73 (All-In).

Turn: ($4.23) 5:club:
      River: ($4.23) 8:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.23

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows a pair of eights (Qh Tc)
      Hero shows two-pair, aces and eights (Ah As)

Hero wins with two-pair, aces and eights (Ah As)

--- Was check raising flop okay here? I figured with a raiser and two people calling my re-raise at least one was sure to continuation bet here, so I just checked, planning to raise - but looks like they did all the work for me.
  • 2 replies
    • PHG2
      PHG2
      Bronze
      I think you raise PF should be higher, maybe 0,30-0,35 because you're out Position. On this flop i'd cbet. At Nl2 you don't have to do this moves (c/r), they will call you which a very large range.

Another thing ... you are less than 100bbs, it'll depend of room you play, but try to allways play with 100bb or more and put on the automatic recharge.

ps: sorry my english are not the best =) i'll try to analist hands here to improve it.

:)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think 2 cents won´t really make that much difference, but buy-in for 100bb is always good thing to do.
      3-bet size pf is fine, since you don´t want really that they would fold too many hands and c/rai is also fine. This way you can make sure they are putting money in hands that they would likely just folded to c-bet