fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.50) 9:spade: T:club: 6:club:

SB bets $1.25, Hero raises to $3.04, SB calls $1.79

TURN ($7.58) 9:spade: T:club: 6:club: J:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $4.90, SB calls $4.90

RIVER ($17.38) 9:spade: T:club: 6:club: J:heart: K:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $23.50 (AI)

Villain unknown

Usually 3bet this pre but felt like making a play ...

Spew or not?

Felt like it should be pretty "fml" for him to call anything on such river ...
      I can be a busted FD, but still I could also be a set or Qx ... KQcc/QJ in particular fits the bill very well.

Actually turn card is a pretty bad one to continue on coz it hits his calling range too much ...

But once I make the mistake of 2nd barreling there, I have to stack off on this river since it doesn't get any better than that card?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you won´t shove river two pair or set, but for bluffing it is fine card
      I won´t really fire turn barrel, since I think once he calls on the flop he won´t really fold that turn card
      About his hand:
      - he should fold there AT. I think he isn´t going to fold there KK, definitely not QQ. Not sure about AA. So although it is quite good river bluffing card, palyer has to fold there set or two pair to make it profitable and until you don´t know if he can do that then maybe giving up is better.
      Ofcourse he can always have there flushdraws that you´re beating and take pot down with A high