TAF & MB question...

• trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      I have a question. I have account on moneybookers. But I didn't still use it, didn't received or sent money via it's service... So If I decide to payout TAF money on my MB acc will I be able to send that money from MB to my Full Tilt accaunt?

ps. I also never deposited on full tilt, just played the free 50$...
  • 20 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi trivaa90,

Yes, you can :)

Regards,
      thunder
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      Are you sure?
      This is really importnant cuz I don't want that money to go away if I transfer them to MB... I don't even have a Credit card so just a reguler MB acc with no money there, for now...

And one additional question: When I deposit to FTP, will I have their bonus on depositing although I already had money there but didn't deposit?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi trivaa90,

I can confirm that you can deposit with Full Tilt using your Moneybookers account as long as you have balance. It doesn't matter if you have uploaded your own money to your MB account or not.

Regarding the FDB, you will be entitled to the 100% bonus up to $600.

Regards,
      thunder
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      Well I just read something that concerns me on the MB FAQ page...

Copy/Paste from their faq page:
      "Do I have to fund my account first before I can send payments? Yes, you must fund your account first. The most common way to fund your account is via bank transfer: ====================================================== Go to: 'Upload Funds' > choose bank transfer as a payment method > You will be provided with bank details and your customer ID which is the reference for your transfer. ====================================================== Now, you have to instruct your bank to process the transaction. Make sure to enter your customer ID in the reference field. If you do not want to fund your account via bank transfer, find here more supported payment methods."
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi trivaa90,

Once again, I can confirm that after you have received funds from us, you can deposit to Full Tilt or whatever site you want. It doesn't matter if you have ever uploaded your own money to MB. Please be advised that what I mentioned here is 100% accurate.

Regards,
      thunder
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      OK, thank you very much for your informations. :)

I decided to do it. So how much time it takes for you to transfer money to the moneybookers?

ps. I hope you don't mind me asking so many questions :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi trivaa90,

Moneybookers payments are processed on Thursday every week. So if your request gets approved, you should receive it by next Thursday evening. :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'm here to assist you. ;)

Regards,
      thunder
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      "The payout was requested."

:)

So today is thursday I hope you people still work, cuz it's 19:20 here where I live :P

I hope that till next thursday money will be on my MB acc...

Thanks for all of your help :)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi trivaa90,

Unfortunately we paid out payments earlier today, so you need to wait till the next payment run which should occur next Thursday. :)

Regards,
      thunder
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Don't want to open another thread just to ask this.
      $50 is minimum transfer to poker rooms but for MB it doesn't matter as there's no minimum.
      Well I got $40 on my TAF for 100 years already. Is there any chance to get 'em on MB without additional $10 (no new signups)? :D
      Thanks in advance!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Zheelvern,

This limit also applies to cashouts to Moneybookers as it costs us a lot of work to process and check the transfers.

So I am sorry, but you still will have to wait until you get additional $10.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      I'm reading people complain here on http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1510 about MB deposits and withdrawals.

I hope I won't have so many troubles depositing this money to FullTilt :rolleyes:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Most of those "issues" are due to some members not knowing that MB payments are processed on Thursday every week rather than daily. Should you, against all expectations, encounter any problems, please let us know.
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      I just have to say that I received money to MB without problems, and I deposited instantly to Full Tilt. Is on processing right now...

Thank you pokerstrategy :)

ps. could you please tell me how much time will they process it? Matter of minutes, hours or days?
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      Sorry for double post, but I've just got it... FT needed about 25 minutes :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Very glad to hear that, congrats trivaa :)
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      I have one question. Why I didn't get the "First deposit freeroll" tournament ticket??

Or will they send me that a bit later?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey trivaa90,

You will probably have to take this up with the platform you deposited with.
      Did you make your own deposit because TAF or $50 starting capital does not count as a deposit.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      I deposited from MB but it's TAF money... But there is no sense in not giving me the ticket because I have active FDB :)