oh well 1 buck from bank roll fulltilt is a joke

• Sk8Surf
      Sk8Surf
      Bronze
      ya man ive been playen fulltilt poker and god ive never been bad beat so many time in my life with great hand s , seems everytime i get over pair i get bad beat i get top pair i get bad beat by a guy rerasing me allin on mid too bottom pairs when they sukout , not sure what too do but ive lost the bank roll i got from here and im a good player playen tight , i have 1 buck left out of the 50 and i normally dont lose much money cause im tight but this suks and i have no clue what too do too beat a player that just doenst care about what they have or what they bet , im too the point where i think about quiting poker , because , it seems like everytime i play good hand it gets bad beat , so what the point of playen good hands , i really wanted too read more of the articales on here but now i cant because i get screwd, by weak donkeys going allin on 2 out 44 and stuff like that oh well nothing i can do been playen for 3 years but , im so sick of getting bad beats it not worth me playing anymore stop playing poker i guess GL all or maybe with a miricale from god i can come back from 1 dollar lol highly unlikly would love too hear if anyone else is haven this problem at fulltilt
  • 3 replies
    • vladyon
      vladyon
      Bronze
      I lost over 30 bucks the way you lost yours but i switched to SNG with lowest buy-in and managed to go back to 50 in a week.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Sk8Surf!

Since you never posted any hands I cannot evaluate your game but I think that there are some weaknesses like in any other player's game. What did you play? The short stack strategy or big stack strategy? Or Fixed Limit? Which limits? Bad beats happen to all of us and as already mentioned in the other thread: You WANT your opponents to go all-in with worse hands. That's how you make money in the long run.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Sk8Surf
      Sk8Surf
      Bronze
      ya man ive been getting bad beat last night maybe 20 plus time with AA ,QQ.JJ >KK man i get top pair these donks allin maybe 2nd too lowest pairs on board man it sick im not sure what too do if i play any tighter i wont be able too play lol. i play AK suited and get bead beat my A10 and so on was none stop. so i wish i could post my hands so you could see this insanity but im looking for the tread you gave me .i know im not the best play but im pretty tight i dont even play trash hands hardly at all even if im in Sb but, i think it has too do with how i play i do raise my good hands lots and i think one of the thing is players think i bluff lots but im just playen my hand strong , that could be one of the posibilitys , cause i normally get tons of good cards last night in 20 mins i had AA 5 times KK 3 times lol QQ and JJ had quads js on hand also preflop one hand i bet the pot preflop which was about 1.50 i got called by 2 players one guy with 55 other guy Ak off oh ya and im playing short stack at 5 10 cents blinds ,but still at the end of the night i was way down even though im getting great hand scause i ve been getting bad beat more then the pots im winning, in which i normall tear apart players that are so are so bad but ? anyways thx for your help ill try too post some hands