$1.75
      MP2:
      $5.34
      MP3 (Hero):
      $7.18
      CO:
      $4.49

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, CO folds, BU calls $0.16, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.38) 3, T, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.28, Hero calls $0.28.

Turn: ($0.94) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0.94) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, BU raises to $2.50, Hero raises to $6.74, BU calls $2.20.

Final Pot: $12.38.

Hi,
      this is not how I usually play set but for some unknown reason to me I decided to slowplay.My intention on turn was to c/r.
      Opp 20/21/2.5 90 hands.

Thanks
      :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dallievas,

I'd likely just Check/Raise raise the flop, maybe even if he likes raising donk bets then you could also consider donking. Otherwise your play is totally fine, were lucky that he decided to raise us on river. What did he have then. :O

Also nowdays most of the opponent already know the set and very strong lines that Check/Call flop and then Check/Raise turn is pretty standard move and they could often fold, therefore I'd mix it up and even sometimes start Check/Raising on flop, for example if he had there KK he would easily go broke and now if there comes an Ace on turn? It would be action killer, unless he has hands like AQ or something similar.

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Slowplayer got punch back,he also slowplayed 66 on the turn :D ,so nice pay off to quads.
      Thanks.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Slowplayer got punch back,he also slowplayed 66 on the turn :D ,so nice pay off to quads.
      Thanks.
      Ouch, nice runner, runner. :( But ye, this was one of the reasonable hand he could have played like that. But I don't get why people don't bet the turn lol. He just checks behind. But sometimes it's good that they pick such a line, we save money.