can i change site??

• mobrat
      mobrat
      Bronze
      hey guys

i signed up and passed the quiz and i am awaiting my 50$ capital. i picked william hill and while i have been waiting i noticed it takes forever for tourneys to fill .

i have an account with PS already, however i also have an account with FT but have never made a deposit with them,

can i change to FT before the money goes through to williamhill??

i need an answer a..s.a.p

thanks
  • 8 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      no, if you've made an account with full tilt then you can't create another account regardless if you've played x amount of hands or never deposited, thats full tilts rules
    • mobrat
      mobrat
      Bronze
      ok cool tanx
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mobrat,

If the starting capital hasn't already been allocated, it might be possible to transfer it to another site where you haven't previously played or held an account.

As pogodon has already confirmed, unfortunately you are not able to set up a 2nd account on any poker site and we are unable to track any existing accounts.

If you really would like to move, please contact support a.s.a.p. to see if it's still possible to reallocate. Alternatively you might like to try William Hill for a while, clear the bonus and then consider a move elsewhere if still not 100% happy.
      You might find more traffic at different times or different days. Traffic does vary quite considerably across all platforms and of course is dependent on the variants and levels you are looking at playing on.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on and good luck, enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • mobrat
      mobrat
      Bronze
      once i recieve the capital i will give WH a shot but if i still wana transfer to a different site after that is that possible?

tanx
    • Rootbox
      Rootbox
      Bronze
      If the starting capital hasn't already been allocated, it might be possible to transfer it to another site where you haven't previously played or held an account.

This kinda answers your question. If you get starting capital at Williams Hill, you can't move it elsewhere because money belongs to the poker room but PokerStrategy can't provide you second bankroll (except for promotions like with PartyPoker).
    • chimicalecombinate
      chimicalecombinate
      Bronze
      I believe he can withdraw his bankroll after he mets certains criterias(number of player points or rake )
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, you can withdraw the money, when you meet some cirterias and then move to another site.

We offer plenty of other partner poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • mobrat
      mobrat
      Bronze
      TY :D