[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH AA 3bet pot and paired twotone board.

• dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $1.58
      CO:
      $6.11
      BU:
      $5.12
      SB:
      $5.60
      BB (Hero):
      $6.59

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BU calls $0.12, SB folds, Hero raises to $0.54, CO folds, BU calls $0.42.

Flop: ($1.22) T, T, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.85, BU raises to $1.70, Hero raises to $6.05, BU calls $2.88(All-In).

Turn: ($11.85) 6 (2 players)

River: ($11.85) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $11.85.

Hi,
      a bit tilt hand in loosing session,opp unknown but on few hands he was very active without showdown.
      Thanks
      :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dallievas,

Going broke there is totally fine, since he can very often take such a line with any kind of PP, like JJ+ which he wasn't sure to go broke preflop just wanted to see safe flop. Nice hand, also since it's NL4 I expect them to go broke even with a lot worse PPs. What did he have then, 33, Tx?:D Don't be result oriented, just a cooler.

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Don't be result oriented, just a cooler.

Last few weeks I have a lot of coolers and split pots,this puts me on tilt and even with AA on such board I'm not so happy even I know that his range very narrow Tx,overpair or bluff,big blufff as it was in this case .He showed K7o.I only still do not understand why he called my push.
      Thanks.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Don't be result oriented, just a cooler.

Last few weeks I have a lot of coolers and split pots,this puts me on tilt and even with AA on such board I'm not so happy even I know that his range very narrow Tx,overpair or bluff,big blufff as it was in this case .He showed K7o.I only still do not understand why he called my push.
      Thanks.
      Such weeks happen to everyone whoever players poker, try to get used to such beats on early limits, since it will be a lot harder on higher ones. You will be losing more money and downswings are the part of the game, there is nothing much to do, only set a stop/loss for the day and etc.

The board is paired and he is a fish. :D Everything can make him Call your raise, maybe thought that he is going to hit his K, also might have seen him being commited. :f_biggrin: