$5.12
      CO:
      $6.94
      BU (Hero):
      $8.68
      SB:
      $5.02

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.18, 2 folds, CO calls $0.14.

Flop: ($0.42) J, 3, 3 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.42, Hero raises to $1.26, CO raises to $3.15, Hero raises to $8.50, CO calls $3.61.

Turn: ($15.68) A (2 players)

River: ($15.68) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $15.68.

Hi
      Opp very loose passive but playbacks at me 46/6/1 318 hands
      Thanks.
      :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dallievas,

What do you mean by playbacks at you? Has he done such donks earlier? According his AF he ain't that aggressive but I expect him to have here in some cases Jx, so therefore I don't mind going broke against such an opponent, might as well have nutFD or something similar. But time to time we face here some 3x type of hands. Likely was the case here?

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      What can opps do when you constantly isolate them.He was really passive and this is first his action.I was thinking at that time that I'm behind against 3x or set of JJ or maybe on slightly ahead his fd.He played his draws very passively.what can you think vs such action,that you should fold or loose another stack.I played almost autopush.I know that aggression from loose passives is very serious sign of nuts,I also know from Poker blueprint that on paired board is very narrow range (I should call and see turn bet) but fd is present.And in the end we see that he is meta-game genius and knows how to put regs on tilt.He had A :heart: 9 :heart:
      Thanks Rensu, your answers are very helpful.Decided to check if I still play somewhat decent poker.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dallievas
      What can opps do when you constantly isolate them.He was really passive and this is first his action.I was thinking at that time that I'm behind against 3x or set of JJ or maybe on slightly ahead his fd.He played his draws very passively.what can you think vs such action,that you should fold or loose another stack.I played almost autopush.I know that aggression from loose passives is very serious sign of nuts,I also know from Poker blueprint that on paired board is very narrow range (I should call and see turn bet) but fd is present.And in the end we see that he is meta-game genius and knows how to put regs on tilt.He had A :heart: 9 :heart:
      Thanks Rensu, your answers are very helpful.Decided to check if I still play somewhat decent poker.
      Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, it's always better to post more hands than just one, even if you think that you played it correctly it's still always good to know when other people also evaluate and agree with you. I remember from my own experience, that I used to post A LOT of hands, every day I posted like maximum what's for daily limit, also used to post on other forums since I couldn't post here with the limit.

And yes, sometimes play are tilted also, that's only good for us. We have to see that when we play against them. :D