This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting bonus for pokerstars.com

• ElvisMalkic
      ElvisMalkic
      Bronze
      Is it still possible to get the starting bonus (50 USD) for pokerstars.com? I got referred here by a guy whom I met during a ring game on pokerstars he told me that he got the 50 USD from pokerstrategy.com

I solved the quiz and got to choose a pokerroom I want to use the bonus on now, but cant find PS :)

Is it still possible to get it there or do I have to use it somewhere else?

Thanks in advance

Edit: After reading a bit trough the forum I figured out that PS is not available for the bonus in dezembre, does it mean I got to wait one month and than request the bonus? If its possible to do so at all :)
  • 5 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      well i don't know when or if pokerstars is available to pick as the starting capital room, i know that if it was hypoteticaly available you need to be a new first time player without an account on pokerstars, so if you found about about ps through playing on pokerstars i guess you already have an account on pokerstars so i think you should pick a different poker room. ( full tilt, party poker or william hill << good rooms)
    • ElvisMalkic
      ElvisMalkic
      Bronze
      I got the account for some time now, but never deposited, was playing some freerolls and got ITM, a 50 USD boost would suit me pretty well, so I guess I had to try it here :) not sure if it will work though
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey ElvisMalkic,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

What pogodon said is correct.
      If you have a previous account on a site it's generally not available to be re-tracked and to receive the $50 free starting capital is not possible on that site.
      But we do have plenty of other sites on offer.
      For the $50 free starting capital the available rooms can be found here:

Also for First deposit bonus's:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • ElvisMalkic
      ElvisMalkic
      Bronze
      Thank you for your responses, I created a tracked account on partypoker due to this many fish there and no prior account :) Since I got allready and account on FTP and PS and thoose would have been the most interresting for me.

Got a confirmation that my funds have been sent, so we will see how it works out :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great, good luck & enjoy your poker on Partypoker ElvisMalkic.

Let us know how you get on, study hard, play well & enjoy ;)

Best regards,

Bart