[Application] Looking for stake for NL5

• JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey guys, so here's the story..

I've been playing poker for about 2 or 3 years now, only 1 year seriously and i've been inactive for the last 2 months. I've been turning a profit in MTT-s nicely on pokerstars with 11k winnings OPR..
      BUT i've never learned to manage my bankroll and went busto 2 months ago, mainly donking off my money in cashgames. So this deal means alot to me, cuz i have to rebuild my bankroll and i seriously have to learn managing it, and what better way is there to do that with other peoples money.. ( I think that adds a certain ammount of responsability to things ). AND I want to proove to myself that i can beat cashgames not only MTT-s.. So i hope anyone of you can help me with my goals :heart:

And here's the deal..

:club: Format : 6max 4tabling MAX :club:
      :club: Length of the deal : 25k hands and if staker agrees to continue after that i would happily continue and even climb the limits if possible. :club:
      :club: Ammount of the deal : 20BI :club:
      :club: Profits : 60/40 (pluss rakeback) to the staker + stakeback of the ammount being staked :club:
      :club: Room : FullTilt Poker - because i have 27% rakeback there. Account - JJeesus :club:

Looking forward to hearing from someone, tips and helpful remarks would be much welcomed :)
      Jesus
  • 9 replies
    • JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      Feedback link
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Cash game is a different skill set than MTT. As your a good MTT player and a weak cash game why not get staked for MTT then work from your winnings from MTT with applying them to your cash game. As you prolly wont get staked for cash.
      Good Luck
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Also not sure why you need 50BI if the stake is only over 25k hands, if you say lost 20BI over first few hands u would struggle to make it back in 25k hands so whats the point in such a big BR? if it was like a coach/stake over 300k hands or smthin i cud understand!

GL anyway bro
    • JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      Thx for the tips.. The thing is that i know that it's a whole different game but i am confident that i can beat it, i just havent taken it seriously till now.. And as for the BI-s i'll listen to your suggestion and make it to 20BI, and im not saying that i only want to play 25k hands i would love to play 300k hands and get some coaching but i just dont think that any1 will bother with that, but if anyones up for it then i am too 100% .
    • JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      Staked by : Zemnieks11 - wish me luck guys. And big thanks to Zemnieks11
    • MoldoMarius
      MoldoMarius
      Global
      Hello JJeesus :heart: .!
      I want to know your requirements? I'd like to rate some staking if possible. ty gl
    • JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MoldoMarius
      Hello JJeesus :heart: .!
      I want to know your requirements? I'd like to rate some staking if possible. ty gl
      What do you mean by my requirements and and you rating? sorry i dont understand :D
    • MoldoMarius
      MoldoMarius
      Global
      I meant how to share the money earned? :D you want to make staking ? gl. :heart:
    • JJeesus
      JJeesus
      Bronze
      It's all in the original post mate, 60/40 to the staker pluss rakeback pluss stakeback.
      I am being staked, not staking.
      Gl mate. :)