First Deposit on PS and FTP

• begbane
      Hello I recived my 50$ on Party poker tnx PS for that:)

right Now I am clear money from Party poker Account and want to play on Pokerstars and Fulltilt.

I open this 2 account long time ago when I start playing poker and didnt know a shit about affialiate or bonus code,not to mention starting hands or position or advanced strategy (tnx Pokerstrategy)
      Right now I wish to transfer ALL my pokermoney to this 2 rooms.I never put deposit in any of this 2 room.On Pokerstars I have preaty nice bankroll made from nothing.

So the question is CAN I use pokerstrategy CODE for made first deposit and recive tickets for Pokerstrategy tournaments on Pokerstars and fulltilt???
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      Hey begbane,

Congratulations on making some nice rolls :s_biggrin:

Sorry but it's really tough to get re-tracked accounts when you already have previous accounts on sites even if you haven't been connected to another affiliate. Sorry for the in-convenience.

There is no harm in asking the PokerSites if your allowed to re-track but generally the answer is no.

We have plenty of other sites on offer for nice Bonus's though:

• begbane
      How about strategy points???

well I am probably not playing that active on Partypoker so no play there no SP and no gold membership:) .I put on profile settings My pokerstar ID but never see Strategy points even when I play some cash games there.

And what about Fulltilt are thay have the same policy.I see pokerstrategy have realy nice tournaments on fulltilt.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi begbane,

As Kyle mentioned, poker rooms generally do not allow retracking of existing accounts. This also applies to PokerStrategy points I'm afraid as these can only be earnt on a tracked to PokerStrategy account.

Most of the freerolls & other community events will also be restricted to those members with tracked accounts as a thank you for their loyalty and the income they help to generate. There may be some that are open to all members however, just need to check each promotion as they get announced.

You could always play Partypoker (or one of our other partner rooms) alongside your existing Full Tilt & Stars accounts, this way you continue to earn PokerStrategy points.
      The status system is set up on a rolling 42 day basis, so it should still be quite straightforward to achieve Gold status and access to the additional strategy material.

Hope this helps. Good luck & best regards,