Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $11.08
      Hero:
      $9.79

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:diamond: , Q:club:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, 3 folds, MP1 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.57) K:heart: , Q:heart: , 7:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.35, MP1 calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.27) 5:heart: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.27) A:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.9, Hero calls $0.90.

Final Pot: $3.07

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows (8c 7h)
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, queens (Qd Qc)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, queens (Qd Qc)
  • 5 replies
    • PHG2
      PHG2
      Bronze
      Try to stay with 100bb stack, you'll loose money bacause of this. I'd bet more flop, something like ,40-,45. In the turn you can bet to, you can't be shure there a flush at vilain, and he can pay you with Kx and some hands with :heart: . If he bets you on the river just call.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I'd bet more on the flop, bet/call turn and reevaluate river depending on card and your opponents action. Betting turns seems fine given you are almost 200BB deep, so you have great implied odds for your FH outs. If he check/raised turn and bet river big I think we can safely fold.

Try to stay with 100bb stack, you'll loose money bacause of this.

That's how you look at it. First of all your stack size is irrelevant (well, it may influence you table image like your opps could think "oh, hell, he has lot of moneyz, he's monster!", but that's more like joke) without knowing your opponents stack size. Effective stack (in a few words: BB's you are putting in the middle in case of all in) depends on smallest stack size of opponent in pot (in case of heads up pot).
      But main thing - playing with deeper stacks is different, but it's NOT wrong. It gives you a lot more space for moves, implied odds and stuff you can wisely use against your opponent, but that's another thing to be learned and not to be afraid of. :)

Good luck!
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      ty guys.

i have 100 bb and won hand.
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $4.95
      Hero:
      $5.26
      MP2:
      $2.23

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A:heart: , A:spade:
      Hero calls $0.05, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.05, 3 folds, SB raises to $0.35, BB folds, Hero raises to $1.55, MP2 folds, SB raises to $4.95 (All-In), Hero calls $3.40.

Flop: ($10.00) K:club: , T:club: , 7:spade:
      Turn: ($10.00) 5:diamond:
      River: ($10.00) 8:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ah As)
      SB shows (Js Jc)

Hero wins with a pair of aces (Ah As)

..and just continue to play ...btw i was afraid to play with 200bb when i start study-ing at PS i lost that fear...i must learn much more to completly lost fear and be more relaxed when play poker.
    • PHG2
      PHG2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      Howdy,

I'd bet more on the flop, bet/call turn and reevaluate river depending on card and your opponents action. Betting turns seems fine given you are almost 200BB deep, so you have great implied odds for your FH outs. If he check/raised turn and bet river big I think we can safely fold.

Try to stay with 100bb stack, you'll loose money bacause of this.

That's how you look at it. First of all your stack size is irrelevant (well, it may influence you table image like your opps could think "oh, hell, he has lot of moneyz, he's monster!", but that's more like joke) without knowing your opponents stack size. Effective stack (in a few words: BB's you are putting in the middle in case of all in) depends on smallest stack size of opponent in pot (in case of heads up pot).
      But main thing - playing with deeper stacks is different, but it's NOT wrong. It gives you a lot more space for moves, implied odds and stuff you can wisely use against your opponent, but that's another thing to be learned and not to be afraid of. :)

Good luck!
      sorry, i though it was a NL10 hand, realy sorry ... i like to play deep, in this spot wouldn't make difference anyway
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      ..and just continue to play ...btw i was afraid to play with 200bb when i start study-ing at PS i lost that fear...i must learn much more to completly lost fear and be more relaxed when play poker.

That will come with time and experience, don't worry. I remember my 1st times when I moved from SSS to BSS, it was kinda hard to play with so big stack but nowdays I only play deep tables. Even sometimes join 250BB deep ones because I like it! Playing deep stacks rock!