oh well lost bank roll too dam donkeys

• Sk8Surf
      Sk8Surf
      Bronze
      ya just came too say thx for the help ...but i just quite playing poker im so fkn sick of idiots maken horrible calls and getting bad beat. ive had it last hand that took teh last of my bank roll was me having pkt king s i sat with last 2 buck i had at table , im in last pos i raise 55 preflop guy reraises me allin for 2 bucks with A5 diamonds of coarse what flops an A then the guy proceeds too tell me how bad of a player i am for playing KK and how great of hand A5 is because it was a suited hand A5 diamonds along with 3 other player s at the table this is on 5/10 cent no limit , i just can take dealling with idiots anymore, when i m a good player playing solid hands oh also i played about 5 hands out of 50 at table you think that any player in there right dam mind would know... hmm maybe this guy has a hand first off cause the other 5 hands i played i won all of them anyways GL all full tilt poker is the worst donkey fest i have ever seen in 3 years of playing poker , i wish i had started playing on higher limits there with the bank roll i got from here but by the time i wanted too switch is was way too late . sad thing is id like too read more of the articales on here but i cant now because i cant get points from playing poker . not really sure what too do even if i was too continue playing poker, i mean how dam tight can i be .at that table before i got bad beat out i had pkt kings 3 times and QQ one time . and Aq the other hand only hands i played . which i didnt get called man ill tell you i like getting called by donkeys player cause they pay but wtf man seems like on full tilt, every i mean every fkn time i get a great hand i get a bad call that beats it,i mean sht i might as well just allin preflop when i get hand like that. cause they sure as hell dont fold trash ! and im not joking i wish i could import my history , it would blow your dam mind no joke ! and i know im a decent player beuase ive place in many tourny in top 10 i mean man i got 102 out of 19,000 players on poker stars in the 100,000$ tourny2 weeks ago i was in second got bad beat out , so i know my play hasnt changed .maybe it just me but the players on full tilt are a bunch of bingo playen donkey that put all there cash in when it the worst on hopes and dreams , personally i think they should buy a dam ticket too disney land in stead !............Gl all i hope youdont have as ruff a time as me playen ! Slay some donkeys for me lol
  • 13 replies
    • alexila
      alexila
      Bronze
      I don't really see your point. Personally I love donkeys <3.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      heh, the irony of poker is that good player will be outdrawn way more frequently than a bad player) simply because you will hold better hand most of the time and you cannot be outdrawn holding the worse hand))
    • Sk8Surf
      Sk8Surf
      Bronze
      ya i love donkeys but what you just basically said is you like getting bad beat when you have the best hand that was my point if you dont get it then what ever lol
    • Utahmar
      Utahmar
      Bronze
      No matter how good you are. You lose hands here and there.

There's always another hand.

BR management is one of the most important thing at poker.

Its possible, but very unlikely to get busted your 50$ with SSS at NL10.

Donkeys are our customers, they pay off your good hands, and draw out on you against impossible odds, so, they get positive feedback that they did good.

I went down from 440$ to 205$ at NL50 with SSS, got beats after beats, lost 18 coinflip in a row, my KK was busted by AT, AK, JQ, you name it.

Still now im NL25$ up to 260$ or so.

Im not playing much different game. That 's all. If it gets to you mentally, poker really is not for you. You were favorite, he sucked out, shrug, next hand.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      There's no bad beat..
      It's just a bad luck (often caused by bad plays).
      I had AcAd, preflop raised from $0.50 to $2.5, had one caller and one reraiser. Pushed that reraiser to all in, caller in front called and rerairer called. I had $122 stack and reraiser $45 (caller $72). They showed their hands.. Caller with JhJd and reraiser with AhAs. So i faced him to split that pot but whoa, look at this board: 6sKs4cJs5s
      He won it with his AA stronger than my AA :)
      What to say? :)
      Try to listen "That's life" by Frank Sinatra..
      Explains much.. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      And you had the worst hand since the guy with JJ hit his set as well....bad beat ;) But that's poker! Hope that you will get lucky next time.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      I'm a beginner in realmoney NL hold'em .
      on my first day I got my first "BREAK Point" Went on tilt . Lost like 8$, it started with bad beat yeah but then I was like " I MUST TO REGAIN THE MONEY" and lost more more . after a while my capital went down to 36$ . I said to myself "Boris, that's enough, If I'll keep my nervous play the game, and not my luck and brain, I'll lose everything !" so I just closed the FullTiltPoker and took some sleep.
      The next day, I was like " Allright, I'm doing this, I'll try to regain, but I'll play my 36$ like they are my first $50" . and I made it like to 43$ . got bonus earned bla bla bla .

Then I was like ,, I got my money from the PokerStrategy website, They're not just makin' stories 'bout strategies and giving money like nothing. Their SSS must work well if u play it well " Tonight I started 4 tables ( it's not comfortable to play more tables in FTPoker ) with 51$ let's say .. 56$ ( 2 Bonuses ). but still played right, and hit the 73$ in like 30minutes !!! I felt great :) so I let myself have some fun ( which I regret on ) and lost 8$ . ( why ? because of feelin' TOO GOOD for the winning and luck, which is not correct ! )

You see, If you really stick to the Strategy as well all the way, you can't YOU JUST CANNOT LOSE THE WHOLE 50$ ! ! ! ! !
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      But luck is relative term..
      In the past, in my first poker months I haven't seen all those times I won some hand where I was big underdog. River made most of that hands victorious for me..
      I've seen only the hands I lost on the river when I had, let's say KK and someone busted me with A3os hitting his A on the river :)
      But now I just don't care..
      That's all math..
      I think there's no luck in the longer time period.
      Imagine some player who's lucky for 2 years in a row! :D
      Nah.. It's just skill and strategy..
      That's why I love poker and that's why I love SSS.
      Until I discovered this site I was very loose player. Not so bad but far away of winning one..
      Now I tighten myself, get more aggressive and something which saved me a lot of money - I REDUCED MY BLUFFS :)
      Before I tried to bluff hand after hand and that was silly.
      Now, yeah, strategy working and my broll growing :)
      You just need to think when you play. And when you're sure about your opponent's hand DON'T CALL his raise just to see him beating you and to prove yourself that he had what you tought!
      Play smart!
      Work on your game every day..
    • SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      Yeah that website helped me a lot . I'm sure it did for tons of players :)

But, I must disagree with you about the luck in poker, that it's all about skill n strategy . . .

Let's all agree about one :

It's not poker, if luck isn't involved .
      ( otherwise, is cheating ^^ u can't "read" what card exactly from the deck will fall on the flop/turn/river , the %3 still can make it, you know )

Well, that's my 2c :} hope you get my point
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Reads = knowing player style in the particular situation.
      I wasted too much money in situations like this: I'm holding AK, board is 9KJA, player raising his hand big and I'm 100% sure he's on QT but I'll still call just to prove that to myself and WHOA, BUY IN LEFT!
      I had so many situations like that before. Then I noticed that and now I changed my game so I'm winning some money now. When I got 90% to win and if I'm 100% sure I'm beaten I'll fold.
      Like today when I held 88 and the board was 8T8. I raised very big and some guy called. Turn T. I raised, he called and I knew he's on TT.
      River A, I checked, he checked too and he win with TTTT :)
      Am I cheating?
      Hm, no :)
      I'm just trying to learn as much as I can 'bout every player I'm playin' against..
      Calculate this: I'm playing for 5 months, 6h per day and every day, 4 tables at the same time and table hand average is 50 per hour. Calculate the number of hands..
      I think the volume is your best teacher.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      No you didn't know that he was on TT, and that's a leak. Fortunately you don't get a possible quads over quads situation often so it's not a big one, but if you're playing scared like this all the time that is a big leak.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      He's a kind of player who slowplays EVERY time his strong hand! He couldn't have 8something 'cuz I had it.
      AA,KK,QQ? No, no... I (ant the other ppl) just know that guy very well and I'm right about him in 99% of situations. He just don't mixin his game. Big leak...
      He's TAG with draws/pairs only but very passive with monsters.
      Able to read him? Hmm, ye :)
      That doesn't mean I can ez read other ppl! Few of them I can but I'm still so green...
      :)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      If he checked behind with the nuts on the river, he's not a slowplayer, he hasn't found his bet button. Unless it was a BBJ table.