Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($12)
      BB ($10.15)
      UTG ($11.11)
      CO ($6.04)
      BTN ($14.41) 33/22/28h

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:club:

fold, CO calls $0.10, BTN raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.40, fold, fold, BTN calls $1

FLOP ($3) 5:club: 2:spade: 5:heart:

Hero bets $1.70, BTN calls $1.70

TURN ($6.40) 5:club: 2:spade: 5:heart: 3:heart:

Hero What is best line bet/f, bet/c, c/r, c/c?????
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Since we don't have that many stats on him, I'd likely just Call him and reevaluate on flop, likely better to play on smaller pots against him since he will have position on us and also it will be hard to understand where our TT just stand postflop when he decides to Call. He could easily have JJ+.

As played
      Flop: Bet/Fold, is likely my play here, since he will often raise us here with bigger OP and likely just Call with hands like smaller PPs.
      Turn: I might even consider Check/Folding here, since we don't really know against who we are playing and he will often have here a higher PP against which we are behind. Rarely has a smaller PP, unless he is a loose fish. Only reasonable hands we beat are 88-99 but I don't expect people to Call with them that often. Here you see why it's better to know the opponent before you 3bet against them. Of course it could be possible to Bet/Fold there if we want to see a free showdown but that also would cost us a lot, we could bet like $3. Otherwise Bet/Call is overplayed, he will often only shove better hands. Also Check/Raise is overplayed since we don't know the opponent and why do you expect him to float on 3bet pot? Check/Call is also kinda dangerous, since he might bet into us like $4-5 then it should be better Check/Raise all-in since we can't Call the turn and then give it up on river. Therefore only reasonable play would be Bet/Fold smallish or just Check/Fold right there.

Best regards.