Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $8.55
      Hero:
      $2

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:heart: , Q:spade:
      4 folds, CO raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, 2 folds, CO calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.35) 9:heart: , 9:diamond: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.64, CO calls $0.64.

Turn: ($2.63) 7:club: (2 players)
      CO bets $5.6, Hero calls $0.76 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($4.15) Q:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows (8s 7h)
      Hero shows two-pair, queens and nines (Ah Qs)

Hero wins with two-pair, queens and nines (Ah Qs)

hi,
      Villain is a loose player. As usual I always treat minraise as two limpers so I reraise.On the Flop, I cbet 1/2 pot due to dry broad. Should I go all in instead of cbet 1/2 pot. On the Turn, Villain donkbets. Should I call it? Thanks :s_confused:
  • 7 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I would raise 3.5x pre to jam below potsized

Betting $0.65 here doesn't achieve you much FEQ and you dont have the max Equity because you will most likely miss from F to Turn

So as played I would just jam Flop and expect to be profitable continuosly

- Gerv
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

as played I would have folded to the bet on turn as you don't beat anything but a complete bluff, all you have is A high.

You have position and the board is not scary how about checking on flop and re-evaluating on turn.

What would you have done if villain checked raised you? if you are going to call a push or any turn card you might as well push there, you will have more fold equity. Your 1/2 pot size bet shows uncertainty and kind of commits you to the pot.

GLATT
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      ooh I did not see the low PF 3 bet to the min raise. Against loose opponent and has SS player even with a min raise i guess i would jam pre so i get the max fold equity and when / if he calls me I probably ahead of his calling range anyway.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi

as played I would have folded to the bet on turn as you don't beat anything but a complete bluff, all you have is A high.

You have position and the board is not scary how about checking on flop and re-evaluating on turn.

What would you have done if villain checked raised you? if you are going to call a push or any turn card you might as well push there, you will have more fold equity. Your 1/2 pot size bet shows uncertainty and kind of commits you to the pot.

GLATT
      If Hero check behind, it may give free card to Villian. So I prefer cbet flop, to win the pot by villain fold. May be I should go all in on the flop. :s_biggrin:
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      ooh I did not see the low PF 3 bet to the min raise. Against loose opponent and has SS player even with a min raise i guess i would jam pre so i get the max fold equity and when / if he calls me I probably ahead of his calling range anyway.
      If Hero jam pre flop, I think Villian will fold. I think we may get more value if we reraise. :s_biggrin:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      If Hero jam pre flop, I think Villian will fold. I think we may get more value if we reraise. :s_biggrin:
      I think villain folding is good, with AQo you never have a huge edge; in best case you will be almost 75% if he as Qxo, but against suited connectors or a a lot of hands you will be at 60/40.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I think both jamming pre or raising small is fine. It really depends how villain is perceiving this

Best regards,
      Gerv