MP2 ($12.85)
      MP3 ($8.97)
      CO ($5.23)
      BTN ($15.74)
      SB ($5.47)
      BB ($22.29)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 9 players) Hero is UTG+1 8:heart: 8:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1, 4 folds

Flop: 8:club: 6:club: J:club: ($2.35, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, MP3 calls $1.75

Turn: K:club: ($5.85, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2, Hero calls $2

River: 10:diamond: ($9.85, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 goes all-in $4.22, $3.94 to Hero ($3.94)?
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I generally dislike raising those PPs utg without realizing my FEQ on the table. Fact is you are forced to play high variance aggro to grind a guaranteed profit in terms of seeing an overcard >60% of the times being OOP

As played how about Potting ($2.25) the Flop and Jam Turn?

As played as soon as you check I would c/c this $2 but the River his range is more towards A exclusive since Q and worse will probably check back.

Most of the times I would fold the River since your goal ont he Turn was to hit a boat instead of bluffcatching

- Gerv
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      I generally dislike raising those PPs utg without realizing my FEQ on the table. Fact is you are forced to play high variance aggro to grind a guaranteed profit in terms of seeing an overcard >60% of the times being OOP

i'm happy raising most pairs 77+ depending on stats of SB/BB and general feel for the table. in this case, both blinds were uber tight so i believe i have decent FEQ to be making this play... your thoughts?

As played how about Potting ($2.25) the Flop and Jam Turn?

even if we pot flop, consider we started the hand above 20bb, can we still shove turn profitably? knowing that most of the time we get called by a flush here? it's an awkward spot, since i dont like c/f, i really dont like b/f turn... which leaves us with b/c or c/c. c/c does allow him to keep some weaker hands in the pot such as TP, so i tihnk this might be the better line?

As played as soon as you check I would c/c this $2 but the River his range is more towards A exclusive since Q and worse will probably check back.

his bet on the turn i think does represent the Ac fairly often, but doesn't this just mean we can call here knowing that on a full house river we can stack off profitably and get called a large percentage of the time?

Most of the times I would fold the River since your goal ont he Turn was to hit a boat instead of bluffcatching

i folded the river

- Gerv

-AlC