In the money - Non depositor blog

• ElvisMalkic
      ElvisMalkic
      Bronze
      Hi all

Ive been playing hold'em on and off for the last coupple years, watching on TV large tournaments and almost any show there is. Just recently I figured out that I might and try to repeat what Chris Fergusson has done on FTP - Starting with 0 and working my way up.

His strategy has been to get into freeroll tourneys and build his bankroll this way. After he got some cash in it he was playing added value MTT's with a buy in of up to 10% of his BR, this way he made 100.000 USD in a year (Thats what I heard at least)

Anyway, I play on Pokerstars mostly, for the balkan region there are every 2nd day MTT's with a 300 € / 500 € pot size,

After a week of playing thoose my Bankroll is at 5.77 USD, plus I got some FPP (15 FPP) from playing no limit hold'em in 0,2/0,4 room.

From now on Ill go for the 0,25 / 0,55 MTT's and note my overall succes consisting of amount of players, possition achieved and money won if any. Hope Ill be able to show steady progress, and not get caught in a tilt phase where I loose more than I can afford in ring games (discipline aint a strength of mine)

Wish me good luck, and hope you'll enjoy tracking my blog like Ill enjoy writing.

P.S: In addition to this Ill try and compete in decent freeroll satelites, and note here my succes if any (PCA, Hubble No Limit Hold'em, Daily 90k, etc... )
  • 2 replies
    • ElvisMalkic
      ElvisMalkic
      Bronze
      not a good day :P
    • ElvisMalkic
      ElvisMalkic
      Bronze
      Yesterday wasnt a good day for me.

After some stress with my gf I made a bad decission and started playing poker.

was enterring 3 0,25 MTTS (90 entries) and got only once ITM as 10th, hate playng when angry and not feeling well overall, either I play to agressive or to passive, cant find my middle in such mood.

Was playing coupple freerolls aswell, but no significant results, was 2 times on the final table of the PCA freeroll on stars, ended up 3. and 5, on hubble got in the best 2% but since only the 72 best spots get the ticked didnt get a cut there aswell...

When nothing goes, you have to log out...

My BR on Stars is 5,52 atm (-0,20 since yesterday)

On a different toppic, Ive placed NL2 on PartyPoker since my 50 bucks bonus arrived, was in 2 hours at 130,00 USD, and went over to NL4.
      My bankroll there is 119,00 atm. But tbh I like Stars more, more offer for the balkan region.