Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.05)
      Hero ($24.09)
      UTG ($1.13)
      CO ($5.94)
      BTN ($2.64)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.30, CO calls $1, fold

FLOP ($2.90) 6:spade: A:spade: K:heart:

Hero bets $1.40, CO calls $1.40

TURN ($5.70) 6:spade: A:spade: K:heart: 6:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.50, Hero folds

CO wins $5.42

CO 64/26/3.1
      SB 20/16/2.6

I 3bet preflop because I can isolate the CO. SB should often fold and so I win money from him without seeing flop.

What do you think about bet size on flop? He is not having flushdraw very often, so I don't protect against it very much, but still he has not right odds to call if he has FD, because he has 0 implied odds - if flush hits, I give up, even if it does not hit I give up on other streets.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: I like the squeeze here, pretty good spot to do so against such opponents. Also our hand is pretty strong against the CO raising range.
      Flop: Yeah, your bet size is totally fine, although sometimes I do it a bit bigger, depending on the player and true, they don't have any implied odds from your view but they could think in other way that they do, since they could put you on Ax type of hand.
      Turn: Check/Fold is likely the best play against them, they wouldn't float that often in 3bets with pure air.

Best regards.