This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Ak

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.36)
      BB ($7.78)
      UTG ($1.30)
      CO ($12.35)
      Hero ($10.15)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.90) 6:heart: 4:diamond: K:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB folds, BB calls $0.50

TURN ($1.90) 6:heart: 4:diamond: K:spade: T:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

RIVER ($3.90) 6:heart: 4:diamond: K:spade: T:heart: 9:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.90, BB raises to $3.80, Hero calls $1.90

40/2/2.3

On turn I could bet bigger because there appears some draws and he could call with worse king, but I bet small because of timing - he waited long before calling the flop so I was thinking he has weak hand.

On the river again I bet small because of the same reasons as on the turn. But what his raise there could mean. Probably he isn't bluffing, but the pot is already so big so I called. But I guess it is a mistake to call even this small raise, he is not raising hand like KQ there I guess.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

The problem with such minraises is that we usually are facing a stronger hand, from my experience I rarely have seen people doing there with worse or with just TP type of hands the minraise. Usually they do have a strong hand and that's not a bluff. Unless we have some other reads. Therefore I would likely even just fold but as you did Call then definitely note him down, which hand he was holding and minraising on river.

Best regards.