elephant import errors, and others

• santaboots
      santaboots
      Bronze
      hello,
      i am having issues with elephant, auto import imports the files, but say it imports 100 files, 100 files have errors aswell, also when i try to analize my user name isnt there just the name 'dealer'.
      i have tried searching for my name in sites and player filter but nothing happens. i have had this working before but now zilch.
      im on ft.
      i have reinstalled 3 times nothing is changing.
      any help grateful.
  • 8 replies
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      Having the exact same issue.

I have only just recently upgraded my OS to windows 7. Imported all my hands prior to the installation and everything seemed fine. Next day, all hands aren't being imported at all.

logfile is showing
      010-12-12 03:08:59,572 - 64704 (UTC:2010-12-12 03:08:59,572) [16] ERROR PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.Parser: There was an error parsing a hand: PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.PipeContext -------------------- PokerStrategy.Elephant.Parser.ParserException.InvalidMatchException --------------------

1st Hand in file

- Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
      - TargetSite: Boolean ThreadFunc(System.Threading.ManualResetEvent, PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.IPipeContext)
      - HelpLink: <null>
      - Source: PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import
      - InnerException: <null><none>
      - StackTrace:
      at PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.Parser.ParseResultAnalyzerNode.ThreadFunc(ManualResetEvent stopEvent, IPipeContext workItem)
      at PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.PipeNodeBase.ThreadFuncWrapper(IPipeContext workItem)
      2010-12-12 03:08:59,598 - 64730 (UTC:2010-12-12 03:08:59,598) [16] ERROR PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.Parser: Exception caught in Void PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.PipeNodeBase.ThreadFuncWrapper(PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.IPipeContext): Content failed to match.
      Will put this work item into error queue
      2010-12-12 03:08:59,599 - 64731 (UTC:2010-12-12 03:08:59,599) [16] ERROR PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.Parser: There was an error parsing a hand:
      PokerStrategy.Elephant.Import.PipeNode.PipeContext
      -------------------- PokerStrategy.Elephant.Parser.ParserException.InvalidMatchException --------------------

I only have hands from the 9th of December not being updated, and FT has had several updates within that period. So I am unsure if they have changed anything that may have affected things. Obviously this has also affected the HUD (i.e) it wouldn't be recording the action thus updating stats.

Edit:
      The recent hands were from all game types, FR, FR rush and SnGs and tournaments.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

frist of all you'll need the latest elephant devbuild (v0.95) directly from our blog.
      And FTP has updated it's client recently, they changed their hand history format of all non-ET-timezone hand histories.
      Our upcoming devbuild (v0.96) will be able to handle this, but in order to import the current hand histories using v0.95 you'll have to switch your timezone within the FTP client to the ET timezone.

Cheers,
      L
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      my elephand is all in error..now i instal 0.95 and i canot acces DB but i know pass...i try to install new PostgreSQL but it cant be instaled..it say "failed to create temorary directory",before half hour it was something different,cant remember.... i just hate elephant..when move up a little ill buy new softver..elephant is the bugy-est softver then iv ever seen with my ayes
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      Thanks Larres, changing the time back to ET solved my issue.
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      today my elephant go crazy...totaly..example..i won two all-ins and before i didnt lose nothing and on elephant stat its say -15bb for today...then i want to see how many hands i played and its say 150hands..then i look 2 min after and its say 1200..then 500...stats go wild ..whats happening..anyone?

i trying to figuring out messing my game..

btw im using newest version 0.95
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crodady
      today my elephant go crazy...totaly..example..i won two all-ins and before i didnt lose nothing and on elephant stat its say -15bb for today...then i want to see how many hands i played and its say 150hands..then i look 2 min after and its say 1200..then 500...stats go wild ..whats happening..anyone?

i trying to figuring out messing my game..

btw im using newest version 0.95
      Hey,

please start a new thread for this problem and we will have a look at it. Please provide as many details as possible.

Template for support reports
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      i just started thread

[DONE] elephant 0.95 bugs
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crodady
      i just started thread

[DONE] elephant 0.95 bugs