im new.....

• mobrat
      mobrat
      Bronze
      hey

sup?

signed up this week, still awaiting capital, im poker mad, play live and with my mates, not so much online but this is the start i suppose

plan on playin cash on WH, maybe the odd tourney, i would usually play sngs but enjoy cash as it suits my style of play i think, if you sharks have any tips for me im all ears :tongue:

see u on da felt

p.s just one question is it true you can only play like 1$ till u reach 100$??
      tink i heard that somewhere ?(
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey mobrat, welcome to the site!

In respect to your question, I think you're asking about Bank Roll Management (BRM). Utilising a decent BRM system is probably the single most important lesson you can learn as an aspiring poker player. It's what stops you going broke when variance strikes (as it often does, and hard!).

Make sure to use all the tools PokerStrategy.com has to offer, specifically:

Strategy articles

There are BRM articles on each variant of poker in the strategy section available to basic members. Make sure you take the time to read and understand them.

Videos

Also, it is really helpful to go through, post in and review the hand evaluation forums as they are an invaluable way of getting feedback on your play.

Good luck and we'll see you round the boards!

:s_cool:
    • bochon2020
      bochon2020
      Bronze
      hai im new member ^.^
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bochon2020,

Nice to have you here!

Have you played already poker?