Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $7,3
      Hero:
      $5,75

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.88 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , 9:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,17, 3 folds, BB calls $0,12

Flop: ($0,36) Q:spade: , T:diamond: , 5:club:
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0,36) 6:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,15, BB calls $0,15.

River: ($0,66) Q:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0,66

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two-pair, queens and tens (Th 9h)
      BB shows (4s 4d)

Hero wins with two-pair, queens and tens (Th 9h)
  • 3 replies
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Preflop: In BU I might consider a blind-steal with this, but in MP I would never raise with this hand, if there are other limpers you could limp in, otherwise I'd just fold.

Flop: You're in position here so you should bet out, I'd say about half the pot, $0.18.

Turn: He isn't likely to check with a queen on the flop so I'd make a second bet here.

River: If he suddenly bet out large here I'd consider folding, but otherwise I'd made a 3/4 pot size bet.
    • LSFC4ever
      LSFC4ever
      Bronze
      Preflop is good, T9s is okay OR hand in Hijack.Flop we have a standart Cbet, as the guy mentioned above around 2\3.On the turn tho i dont agree with the opinion above, basicly we can't have 3 streets of value with that hand(if we 3 barrel i dont see how he will fold a queen also).Flop he can often c\c TP, some PP that plan to play c\f turn and OESD.Given that i would.Given that i will often check behind turn and depending on the river will decide should i have a valuebet.On that river i will bet around halfpot, he might find a call here with a PP(99,88 etc).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello YourDoom,

Preflop: If you think your postflop skill is good enough to play such hands perfectly then why not to open-raise but although I wouldn't recommend for the beginning. I'd prefer to have it at late position.

As played
      Flop: As I was the PFA, I'd just CBet here, sometimes even for value.

As played if flop was Checked behind
      Turn: At least bet here for value, we often have the best hand here, since he wouldn't Check 2times with stronger hand.
      River: Might even consider betting here smallish for value to get Called by smaller PPs, ~$0.20.

Best regards.