Affliate rakeback

• scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I have been told by email that PokerStars doesnt offer rakeback, BUT there exists some affliate sites, that offers rakeback to members registered by them.

Is that true? Why doesnt PokerStrategy offer it then?
  • 19 replies
    • kocke1
      kocke1
      Bronze
      Its not "true", all sites only meantion PS VIP program, which give you "rakeback" in bonuses, tournament entrys etc.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I know, but their support told me that...

-Maybe its something like "I will get less VPPs, and some rakeback instead of that"?

Or some sites just call it "bonus points" that can be used to spend in shop?
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Rake back and bonuses are more or less the same thing so i don't see how it matters. The problem is bonuses pretty much suck for low stakes/low volume players. But no there is no way you can get rakeback from pokerstars like you can on fulltilt.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I know about their VIP program, everyone gets same "VIP Rakeback" with affliate or without, but they were really saying exactly about "rakeback from affliate".
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi scscpoker,

As the guys have said, PokerStars do not provide any rakeback directly, but as with many platforms it's VIP scheme does provide a very good level of indirect return.

Any offers saying otherwise via the internet are extremely unlikely to be authorised by PokerStars and are not recommended. Other platforms such as ipoker recently have taken severe action against non-approved schemes and you would therefore be risking being blocked from Stars in future. Just not worth the risk.

PokerStrategy always negotiate the best possible deal with partner sites, so you can't go far wrong with us ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Btw. - other sites gives rakeback in form of bonuses like HEM licence etc., - PokerStrategy doesnt offer any cash value except some freerolls / rake races for 250 people? (Except first time Strating Capital) So is that really best offer? None affliate is alowed to give us some ANY money like straightfoward rakeback?
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      no cash value from pokerstrategy?

how about $50 starting capital, elephant licence, AND EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED TO LEARN TO BE A WINNING PLAYER...

seriously, most of the people that sign up with affilliates offering a load of bonuses are losing players in the first place, so the affilliate has to give them money in the form of bonuses to keep them playing, or the affilliate goes busto.

yes, there are some sites out there (obv i wont mention any) where you can get better deals on some rooms than what are offered here. BUT! the rooms where you would have to play are craptastic little rooms hosting in some backwater 3rd world country, where if you did actually win and want to withdraw u'd probably never get your money anyway

you know that any room offered through pokerstrategy is legit, and there's an awesome community of players here to give you advice or suggestions for which room to play.

stars/ftp/party are the 3 biggest rooms (not counting networks) and the deal you get here is absolutely the best one u can get. plus, there are more giveaways/promos on pokerstrategy than any other affiliiate. forgetting about the top 250 for a minute, how about the individual rooms offering rake races on here, then theres the boatload of freerolls and stuff like the stars horse promo atm.

OH, AND ALL THIS IS ON TOP OF GETTING ACCESS TO SOME OF THE TOP ONLINE POKER COACHING MATERIAL AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ONLINE!

sure, you could go pay for a DC subscription... or get stuff here, for free, and i'm pretty sure even DC doesn't have exclusive video's by nanonoko etc ;)

honestly, if you really think having pokerstrategy as your prefered affilliate isn't worth it, then by all means, please show me the affilliate that you think offers you better value... cos i honestly dont think there is one.

/rant

tl;dr - pokerstrategy is the shit. HATERS GOTTA HATE
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I know very well that, but those articles for example are great just for beginning player, but registrations is LIFETIME matter, u will NEVER be able to register again. Im already playing at FT registered here, so there is no possibility like "I wont play throught PokerStrategy", I know thats great site, just thinking if there is no possibility to get better deal at PokerStars.

My question from begin of this thread is: did they tell me some misinformation on support about rakeback? Is NONE affliate able to give us ANYTHING more than PS does by rake-races, freerolls (and great thing for best members is Black Member status)

So no need to tell me just anything like "PokerStrategy is great", I know that.

<edit>
      Btw. looks like u didnt read my post well :)
      (Except first time Strating Capital)

how about $50 starting capital

And about that: sure.. if PS would give me second capital, I wouldnt think a second about that now :)
      </edit>
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I believe you can make a rakeback deal with stars, just deposit smt around 1-2million $ and they will give u 50-100% RB insta..imo...so there u go...
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Strategy definately gives better "bonus" than most other sites. It is true that most rake races are worse than those of some other large affiliates, but videos are worth quite a bit if you bother to watch them. People who can only get silver/gold status get very good value with the teaching material. For platinum+ it gets worse since we actually rake a lot but only get little more teaching material.

Some small affiliate offered me 15% rakeback on stars. As I already had an account it was irrelevant to me but I remind everyone that there is no way to make sure they ever pay you anything. And what's worse, you keep making them money if they scammed you.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Sure it gives nice bonuses w/o cash value and its something every new member needs, but if they doesnt offer BEST POSSIBLE rakeback on Pokerstars, then why register there if I already have platform that gives me status etc. (Im registered on FT by PS)

Retracking isnt possible, and 15% rakeback for LIFE is alot better if Im registered on some platforms throught PS already.

So Im asking if thing like 15% rakeback does really EXIST on Pokerstars
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      15% RB is really useless unless u plan to be bronze forever, coz at platinum u get over 20% already, and supernova gives like 40+%
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      15% RB is really useless unless u plan to be bronze forever, coz at platinum u get over 20% already, and supernova gives like 40+%
      Ehm, u didnt tell "15% rakeback while my status womt allow me to get more"

Ofc Im asking about some true rakeback with working VIP too.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by scscpoker
      Sure it gives nice bonuses w/o cash value and its something every new member needs, but if they doesnt offer BEST POSSIBLE rakeback on Pokerstars, then why register there if I already have platform that gives me status etc. (Im registered on FT by PS)

Retracking isnt possible, and 15% rakeback for LIFE is alot better if Im registered on some platforms throught PS already.

So Im asking if thing like 15% rakeback does really EXIST on Pokerstars
      Thing is, 15% rb is illegal. Even if Strategy wanted to offer it, they couldn't since Pokerstars doesn't allow it. Affiliates that offer it are breaking the agreement they signed when they became Pokerstars affiliates.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Yeah, but as I said, they told me in support that affliates can give "rakeback".
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Can you post the email?
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      (misclick, duplicate post)
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      I was talkining with Czech support of PokerStars

Their first message was something about that affliate can give us rakeback rakeback.
      Then I told them that PokerStars doesnt offer rakeback and affliates cant give us anything more than freerolls, rakebacks.

Their answer is in CZ:
      "Ohledně Vašeho dalšího dotazu, mohu potvrdit, že PokerStars rakeback
      nenabízí. Existují však některé spřátelené (partnerské) weby, které svým
      členům a hráčům zaregistrovaným přes jejich webové stránky tyto výhody nabízí."

That means, they agreed that PokerStars doesnt offer rakeback, but there are affliates that "offer us those advantages throught their websites"
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey scscpoker,

That is a really strange answer.

PokerStars doesn't allow partners to offer rakeback. What we are allowed to do is to offer freerolls on PokerStars. So for example we will have one on 25 Dec at 18:00 GMT. More information will follow soon.

Rest assured that all members on PokerStrategy.com have no monetary disadvantage with creating your poker room accounts through PokerStrategy.com, while ensuring that playing poker will be profitable for you in the years to come.

Best regards,
      Hannes