This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AK nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($17.11)
      BB ($11.95)
      UTG ($11.06)
      CO ($3.87)
      BTN ($9.47)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.35, fold, BTN calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($3.70) 4:heart: 6:club: Q:heart:

Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50

TURN ($6.70) 4:heart: 6:club: Q:heart: 5:heart:

Hero bets $2, BB raises to $8.95 (AI), Hero folds

BB wins $10

PRE: AK oop here i thinks only 3bet and i get calls on 50/8/1.3 70hands fish he calls me 70-80%

F: i miss but this is greats flop to c.bet so i fire and i thinks the best play here is c/f vs fish.

T: i get NFD i thinks here i do big leak i bet small to get river, but here i thinks i must make decision i play stack or not, bet/fold vs fish here i thinks is horrible play. i thinks i can only play here bet 5$/calls or c/f here.

do you thinks i am resultat orient or play horrible.
  • 1 reply
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi deivid2!

Preflop: looks ok, on the other hand I would consider flatting as you will be OOP and if you miss, you have a lot of trouble if you miss.... you can just chekc-fold if you just flat and missed and UTG and BU started war.

BB flat after 3-bet. That either means total fish or KK/AA hand that tries trap 2 players in hand.

Flop: Bet larger amout on flop. Flop is $3.7, therefore something like $2.5 would adequate.

Turn: As played you do not have equity to call $7 to win +$24. For that you would need 29% equity and your FR gives you about 19%. As fish has AF 1.3 you may try check-call (if bets very smallish) or check-fold as you are mostlikely behind.

If you played bigger on flop, POT on turn would be arround $10. If you think that you have fold equity, you may shove now (remaining $7).

Regards

Funktor