Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($17.11)
      BB ($11.95)
      UTG ($11.06)
      CO ($3.87)
      BTN ($9.47)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.35, fold, BTN calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($3.70) 4:heart: 6:club: Q:heart:

Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50

TURN ($6.70) 4:heart: 6:club: Q:heart: 5:heart:

Hero bets $2, BB raises to $8.95 (AI), Hero folds

BB wins $10

PRE: AK oop here i thinks only 3bet and i get calls on 50/8/1.3 70hands fish he calls me 70-80%

F: i miss but this is greats flop to c.bet so i fire and i thinks the best play here is c/f vs fish.

T: i get NFD i thinks here i do big leak i bet small to get river, but here i thinks i must make decision i play stack or not, bet/fold vs fish here i thinks is horrible play. i thinks i can only play here bet 5$/calls or c/f here.

do you thinks i am resultat orient or play horrible.
  • 1 reply
    • funktor
      Hi deivid2!

Preflop: looks ok, on the other hand I would consider flatting as you will be OOP and if you miss, you have a lot of trouble if you miss.... you can just chekc-fold if you just flat and missed and UTG and BU started war.

BB flat after 3-bet. That either means total fish or KK/AA hand that tries trap 2 players in hand.

Flop: Bet larger amout on flop. Flop is $3.7, therefore something like $2.5 would adequate.

Turn: As played you do not have equity to call $7 to win +$24. For that you would need 29% equity and your FR gives you about 19%. As fish has AF 1.3 you may try check-call (if bets very smallish) or check-fold as you are mostlikely behind.

If you played bigger on flop, POT on turn would be arround $10. If you think that you have fold equity, you may shove now (remaining $7).