[Application] Looking for SNG sponsor

• Infinity899
      Infinity899
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hi everyone and possible sponsors.
      My name is Andrei and i've been playing poker for 3 years.I've started as a freeroll player,continued playing small games live with my friends and for the last half of year been played on PokerStars,mainly SnG's.
      Currently I don't have a bankroll because i had to withdraw more then
      80% to solve some life issues and the other part of my bankroll got wasted since i was playing tilted(Was tilted for the same reason that i had to withdraw).But now everything is fine and i want to get back in business but can't save money for creating a bankroll since all of my money go to college fees.
      I would like to find a sponsor or more to fund my pokerstars account with 400$ which is 100 buy in's for the 4,4$ MTT sng's and will chop the profit like 60% the sponsors and 40% going to me.
      There u go my pokerprolabs account even though it's not to accurate since i ruined the sng graph while i was playing tilted. http://www.pokerprolabs.com/infinity899/pokerstars.aspx
      As you noticed my account name on pokerstars is Infinity899.

FeedBack for Infinity899
  • 1 reply