Which is the Best site to play ( Low - Mid Limits )

• mechitavalle
      mechitavalle
      Bronze
      Hello,

I know this might be a "common" question, but im going to add some different statements to make it different. First of all, i'd like more experiencied players to answer me.

Ok, my question is WHICH IS THE BEST SITE to play poker, not only most faired but with the best opportunities to rise as a poker player?

First of all, I don't really no one that answers that "you're a donk", you haven't see me play and I have won quite important tournaments, so trust me, I AM NO DONK. I currently play at PokerStars, but some hands have really had start to annoy me. Why don't I quit pokerstars? The answer for me is simple. I just think they got the best tournaments and satellites to live events and for you to rise as a poker player.

However, I don't see why other site wouldn't offer me this same options,
      So, what site would you recomment that isn't really unknowned, but that its the most fair, reliable and can be trusted?

thanks.
  • 9 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      As a cash game player, I think Pokerstars is the best site out there, and I believe it is the same for tournaments as well. Full Tilt is also very good for both tournaments and cash games.

Don't know about other sites but if you're an MTT player or Micro SnG player stay the hell away from PartyPoker ;) Seriously, it's terrible :D
    • mechitavalle
      mechitavalle
      Bronze
      I actually thought about Partypoker lol. Actually this is why I was asking, I have a strong feeling towards fulltilt too.
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      I've only played William Hill for cash. William Hill's SNGs are empty and take ages to fill up, but it makes up for that with the cash games, as there are lots of fish and not as many sharks (in my experience anyway) at micro limits - unsure about higher limits though.

I imagine PokerStars would be great too but I've not played there yet so I can't say.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      I think this is somthing the same - Where to play the micro limits?
    • mechitavalle
      mechitavalle
      Bronze
      I know. Thing it's, i'm looking for the most fair poker room which isn't that unknowned because some hands and streaks, really make me wonder about the reliability of some poker rooms.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      the RNG in any of the poker rooms affiliated with PS is totally safe and secure. you will go through bad streaks on any room, and if you are questioning pokerstars' credibility, you really have no idea what variance is.
    • mechitavalle
      mechitavalle
      Bronze
      I do what variance is, and i'm not questioning no ones credibility. Those hands could be due to the amount of players and hands dealt on an hour or so. Maybe looking for more profitable site, with similar opportunities. If I doubted PokerStars credibility, I wouldn't be thinking so much about changing the poker room.
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      I think this is somthing the same - Where to play the micro limits?
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mechitavalle
      I know. Thing it's, i'm looking for the most fair poker room which isn't that unknowned because some hands and streaks, really make me wonder about the reliability of some poker rooms.
      As I said earlier russian hackers are everywhere. You can try to run or hide but you know, they will find you.