This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH KQs

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($11.24)
      BB ($19.89)
      CO ($10.10)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: Q:spade:

CO raises to $0.40, fold, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, CO calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.70) K:heart: 8:heart: 6:spade:

Hero bets $1.80, CO raises to $4.90, Hero raises to $9.89, CO calls $3.90 (AI)

18/12/2 fold to 3bet 56

I 3bet because it is 56 fold to 3bet. More than half hands. Btw what is the minimum value of fold to 3bet that I can 3bet as a semibluff?
      If it would be a pure bluff then I invest 1.25 to win 1.70 pot so if he folds to 3bet more than 74% I can 3bet with any 2? Of course when I am SB I cannot do this, becaue BB can have good hand to play, but if I were BB and SB folds then I can bluff more.

On the flop - can he semibluff me with draws? If not then I am beat most of the time.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you can´t really 3-bet him too light, since fold to 3-bet is not that high and if you start 3-betting him a lot he would likely either 4-bet bluff you or start calling and making moves postflop.
      3-bet there value with KQs is fine, I think you can also 3-bet smt like AJ+, 88+
      If you go wider then you find yourself just being dominated too many times postflop and you can´t get away your hand. You can mix up 3-betting also sometimes suited aced or suited connectors to balance your strong 3-betting range
      Postflop you can´t really get away, since there are enough hands that he would either bluff or raise with draws so bet/shove flop is fine.
      Also there aren´t really too many hans that beat you, most likely 66/88, since I´d expect him to fold 68, K8, K6 pf and 4-bet with Ak, KK, AA