This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] staking HU MinifTOp 55$T

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

through satelites i won a ticket for 55 MFtop event and ican't change this into money and I decided I am going to play the MiniFTOP Event with this.

This however is a bit out of my bankroll and thus I am 80% of my action. The percentage you buy into will get you that amount of my winnings

for example if you buy-in for $ 5.5 you will get 10 % of my winnings
      $ 11 you will get 19 % of my winnings
      $16.5 you will get 28% of my winnings
      $ 22 you will get 37% of my winnings
      $27.5 you will get 46% of my winnings
      $33 you will get 55% of my winnings
      $38.5 you will get 64% of my winnings
      $44 you will get 72% of my winnings

here is information about my mtt results:

of anyone interested leave a pm through the comunity and i ll let u know my contact details ! thx

P.S.: THe tournament starts in10 and half hours so please try to be a lil bit fast ! bye

FeedBack for cojonel
  • 5 replies
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      your nick name on ftp is cojonel1 right? you're not active since 03/06/2010, how can you win a sat for the miniFTOPS? multiaccounting or selling inexistant pieces?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      so if 10 different people buy action they get a combined 100% but if it's the same guy he only gets 90%?
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by jokin4party
      your nick name on ftp is cojonel1 right? you're not active since 03/06/2010, how can you win a sat for the miniFTOPS? multiaccounting or selling inexistant pieces?

happy now? i dont have to give you info`s about my account and why i m not playing anymore on cojonel1 ! are u really intersted in something here or just flaming around?
      I made an exchange with alecsCQ ( romanian comunity) for about 50$ and he send me first AND WOW YOUR MIRACLE i send him back what was suposed to send :O ! he can confirm that !

PLEASE no more flames around !
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by ihufa
      so if 10 different people buy action they get a combined 100% but if it's the same guy he only gets 90%?
      we have to adjust but i thought someone can buy in direcly all ! if its in pieces I`ll sell just 50% ! that means u bought 10% u take 10% of what i win and so on up to 50% ! if u want to buy all 80% u`ll get 72% percentage of what i win .

Ty !
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Deal finished with Mr. TT :) ! TY for ur support guys ;)

Closed!