[Application] staking HU MinifTOp 55$T

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

through satelites i won a ticket for 55 MFtop event and ican't change this into money and I decided I am going to play the MiniFTOP Event with this.

This however is a bit out of my bankroll and thus I am 80% of my action. The percentage you buy into will get you that amount of my winnings

for example if you buy-in for $ 5.5 you will get 10 % of my winnings
      $ 11 you will get 19 % of my winnings
      $16.5 you will get 28% of my winnings
      $ 22 you will get 37% of my winnings
      $27.5 you will get 46% of my winnings
      $33 you will get 55% of my winnings
      $38.5 you will get 64% of my winnings
      $44 you will get 72% of my winnings

here is information about my mtt results:

of anyone interested leave a pm through the comunity and i ll let u know my contact details ! thx

P.S.: THe tournament starts in10 and half hours so please try to be a lil bit fast ! bye

FeedBack for cojonel
  • 5 replies
    • jokin4party
      jokin4party
      Bronze
      your nick name on ftp is cojonel1 right? you're not active since 03/06/2010, how can you win a sat for the miniFTOPS? multiaccounting or selling inexistant pieces?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      so if 10 different people buy action they get a combined 100% but if it's the same guy he only gets 90%?
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by jokin4party
      your nick name on ftp is cojonel1 right? you're not active since 03/06/2010, how can you win a sat for the miniFTOPS? multiaccounting or selling inexistant pieces?

happy now? i dont have to give you info`s about my account and why i m not playing anymore on cojonel1 ! are u really intersted in something here or just flaming around?
      I made an exchange with alecsCQ ( romanian comunity) for about 50$ and he send me first AND WOW YOUR MIRACLE i send him back what was suposed to send :O ! he can confirm that !

PLEASE no more flames around !
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by ihufa
      so if 10 different people buy action they get a combined 100% but if it's the same guy he only gets 90%?
      we have to adjust but i thought someone can buy in direcly all ! if its in pieces I`ll sell just 50% ! that means u bought 10% u take 10% of what i win and so on up to 50% ! if u want to buy all 80% u`ll get 72% percentage of what i win .

Ty !
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Deal finished with Mr. TT :) ! TY for ur support guys ;)

Closed!