Build a "house" or live on the "street"

• crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      today i lose some handzz from my mistakes.. its not matter becouse i learn one more thing and ya know experience and knowledge are priceless becouse they are always here,always when you need them and...(only exe. is when someone kick you in head and you got amnezia :D )

gaining exp is like building house...house canot fall from the sky and there you go,no no...in beggining you have few bricks and some concrete..you try to make a wall but wall collapse...you try again but wall again collapse..you analize the facts over and over again why wall fall apart..and there you got it...after some time you build that wall..building next wall your boost your "wall" skill and after some time you can build that wall even faster and more precise...now we need columns becouse we want to build upper floor..you want big house dont ya ;) ...to build new floor we need more experience.Why? becouse we must build stairs so we can start building new walls on uppers clear surface...building stairs is hard job but it can be very simple and very easy when you have a lot experience building walls ya know...now you build stairs and get to upper floor where is clear surface..building wall is now easy but you need roof to protect you from rain and wind...building roof can be slow proces..why? becouse one day sun will shine and you will work on your roof and one day rain will fall and you canot work on roof when rain is falling..sometimes rain can fall two-three day and you just canot build your roof but after every rain always come a sun..and ya know sun is on sky lot than dark clouds ..in avarage 4:1 for sun :D

Remember: if rain is falling dont give up from building your house ..dont trow away all of acumulated experience..dont just walk away from your fine maked walls becouse of rainy day...after all rain canot damage your house,you only can get wet,nothing else.

human learn from mistakes if he clearly review all facts.

mistakes+review of mistake=experience=SUCCES

if there is no mistakes(lot of) would "Hero" get experience somehow else?

P.S dedicated to people who want to stop or they already stop chasing their dreams

PT1
  • 2 replies
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Where is ihufa?

On another note, I am glad you are dealing well with your mistakes :)
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      what i do now? :f_biggrin:
      just one sick story about human psyhology..hope it can help someone..
      btw i dont have problem with my mistakes anymore,especialy with bad beats :f_biggrin: ..i learn from every one of them so its quite useful.

btw p0rkus didnt you gold member?just thought