can't use token for the $200,000 tournament

• ballaura
      ballaura
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I was wondering if anyone else had problems registering using tokens for the $200,000 guaranteed tournament ($300+20 buy-in) on Titan Poker. I received mine about a month and a half ago, after depositing $20 but I can't use it to register to the tournament. I have sent numerous e-mails to their customer support, but all they told me was that it was still being checked.
      So, did anyone else have this problem? Is there someone who actually could register with such a token?
      Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ballaura,

I haven't played much on Titan recently, but have always been able to take part in the past.

Only Titan's only support team can help you here I'm afraid, but just ensure that you are trying to enter the right tournament and it's still in valid date.

From memory the token is usually for the $200k invite (satellite) tournament, not the $200k guarantee itself. Try entering that.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Just incase you've made a mistake, is your token the "Entry to $200k Guaranteed Invite"? In which case its a token for a satellite to the $200k, not a token to the $200k event itself.