The middle East Problem

• 6 replies
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Nice video, although I'm against any and all conflict - in this conflict I support Israel and always have, and it's good to see other intelligent people doing the same, too often I hear about how it's Israel's fault that there is conflict in the middle east, bull - some people are just greedy.
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Funny how he presents israel as a defending state while they're putting palestinians out of their house.
      If israel is such a little country why don't all of the arab countries just invade it?

Some people are greedy indeed..
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Guys, since this is a very serious topic I kindly ask you to stay constructive and refrain from derogatory or similar posts.

Hadi
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      is this dude for real?

this video is so dumb...
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Royaltramp
      too often I hear about how it's Israel's fault that there is conflict in the middle east, bull - some people are just greedy.
      It's neither the Arabs nor the jews.. It's actually the U.S. and Great Britain's fault...

And I love the part of the video where the narrator is like "And Israel gave them a precious land just to get peace!!!"... dude you forgot that Israel went to war with the Egypts to get that land??!?!?!?!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      its sad that this guy can spend so much time studying the problem and yet only see one side of it.

like many other problems, the middle east is a very simple problem with a very simple solution - until you introduce primitive magic and superstition. No religion = no problem.