Feedback for NIVEKii

• 8 replies
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Solid grinder who's not afraid of putting in volume.

Doesnt spew and an overall +$EV investment.

GL!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Feedbacks posted in my stakingthread that I thought I'd better bring here. You can check the thread for verification (perhaps some mod could do this for me?) of these posts.

Originally posted by fusionpk
      This guy is pretty cool regular in IRC. +1 for him :)
      Originally posted by gedwashere91
      Just confirming, NIVEKii is a solid SnG player, easy to talk to. Pleasure doing business :)
      (Ged staked me for my first SnG staking request after reviewing my handhistory with me on the proposed limits)

EDIT: copied feedback is confirmed by IngridN
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi NIVEKii,

I would gladly do this for you but we are only able to separate posts into different forum boards and can't actually choose specific threads when separating.

Therefore I could only do what you've done already. However I can confirm that you have copied the correct feedback which was posted by our members in your staking request thread. Great feedback btw :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      hey,

NIVEKii is a very motivated person, we had a sng deal in past, will put the volume, he is a very honest guy, and im sure he is always working on improving his game...

and i would love to make new deal with him :s_love:
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      I staked him for Nl5 cg, got updated regulary and good info about the progress. After a month or 2, NIVEKii got alot of work going on and wanted to stop the staking. He was at that point down some dollars, but he payed me back all the staking money + an extra amount as compensate!.

So to sum it up, a really honest guy that had good comunication during the deal, was putting in the volume we agreed on and was always trying to improve!

Definitly a guy i would stake again in the future! 10/10!

Cheers!

Totte
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      He's honest, he also informed me that he won't be able to play some MTTs and refunded the money, so it was no problem :) . All in all, the communication was great. I look forward to staking him again ;) .
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Excellent stakee. Kept well informed throughout, would definitely stake again 10/10
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      He's honest, he also informed me that he won't be able to play some MTTs and refunded the money, so it was no problem :) . All in all, the communication was great. I look forward to staking him again ;) .
      +1

10/10