help.

• MathewJ
      MathewJ
      Basic
      how long till i recieve money into my account just wondering?? and if it asks me to validate my information.... do i have to i mean... i dont feel comfortable sending such information over the web. Thanks to whoever replys to this ahead of time. btw i also made a account on fulltilt but than i couldnt put 50 on it cuase i didnt use ps150.. nd so i made one on pokerstars... just wondering if this would work or in any case what I would have to do in order to be enabled to recieve the amount on an account. Sorry for the above grammatical errors.
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      The security check is random (apparently ;) ) and if you are requested to send ID then you HAVE to do so in order to recieve the $50.

I myself as have hundreds of thousands of people (estimate) have sent ID and had no issues what-so-ever.
      And cash getting to your account will take anything upto 72 hours AFTER you are verified! So get that ID into support - The longer you procrastinate the longer it will take.

Hope that helps - A moderator will pop along shortly and post lots of helpful links I am sure ;)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey MathewJ,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

The ID is necessary to protect PokerStrategy from multiple applications for free money from the same person. There is also legal restrictions PokerStrategy have to abide by, e.g. ensuring that all members are over 18 and not currently resident in the U.S. We need to be sure that you are who you say you are.

All details/documents you provide are kept in strict privacy and are not provided to anyone outside of PokerStrategy support team & head admins.

The following link provides a little more detail for you:

Which account did you apply for the free $50 Starting capital?
      Because that will be the default account Platform.
      For available platforms:

Also, the money should arrive ~96 working hours with your ID check so please be patient.

Regards,

Kyle. aka Helpful Moderator. :s_biggrin:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      I am a clairvoyant!

And wrong about 72 hours - Oops my bad. :P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      I am a clairvoyant!

And wrong about 72 hours - Oops my bad. :P
      Don't worry your close and I appreciate your help :)
      The money can arrive well before expected waiting periods. Just depends on how busy our security team is.

Regards,

Kyle.