Full tilt Poker Cashouts and Customer Service; efficient or not?

• mechitavalle
      mechitavalle
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to know people's experience on full tilt poker cashouts experience. Why i ask this, because a friend of mine made several bucks in full tilt, and when he was about to withdraw, they froze his account twice based on the reason that they were "veryfing" his account. Don't get me wrong, I like that for the security and integrity of other players. But after they said they verify it, they froze it again. Plus, in those approximately two weeks that took the veryfing process, he wrote to support on Full tilt various times, and they never answered him. So, its it safe to deposit there, or would they make some weird movement to stay with your money?. I've read more than one person that has had this situation. What would you recommend?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      If you deposit there just send all your ID to support to sidestep the account freezing issue on withdrawl.

As far as support goes they are shockingly bad for one of the major players in the online poker industry.

Cashouts (once verified) are perfectly executed - I get mine instantly and I mean before I can even login to my moneybookers account it's there. Not sure about other methods as moneybookers is all I use.

Hope that helps :)
    • mechitavalle
      mechitavalle
      Bronze
      Yeah thanks a lot, I use moneybookers too.