Stack
      Hero:
      $7.55
      MP1:
      $12.74
      BU:
      $4.93

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.94 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      UTG1 folds, Hero calls $0.05, MP1 raises to $0.14, 3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.25, MP1 raises to $0.77, BU calls $0.47, Hero calls $0.47.

Flop: ($2.38) 9:heart: , 7:spade: , 5:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $11.97 (All-In), BU calls $4.16 (All-In), Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($10.70) 3:heart:
      River: ($10.70) Q:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.70

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows (8d 2c)
      BU shows a pair of kings (Ks Kc)

BU wins with a pair of kings (Ks Kc)

i call BU re-raise hoping MP1 would just call but he bet again ..didnt want re-raise becouse of BU re-raise(TAG)....

than sick overbet by MP1 on flop,i would call that but BU go all in ..and he was re-raising on preflop so i was thinking he have strong very strong hand..is this ok fold?
  • 3 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Why did you open-limp QQ on a Full Ring?
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard
      Why did you open-limp QQ on a Full Ring?
      its quite loose table so i just check from early pos. and wait two maniac-s to start with action...action comes to first maniac and he raise and then BU(TAG) re-raise and he is just tight preflop even against maniacs..i just put him on monster hand and call 0.30 becouse of implied odds hoping to hit a set.

P.S btw i dont like "ladies" at all
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello crodady,

That ain't an excuse at all that you don't like QQ, raise it up, it's the worsest play you are playing limping them, even folding is better. Postflop is totally fine, since he will be shoving there pretty often a better hand from such a nitty opponent.

Best regards.