This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi(new Fish)

• marioscs
      marioscs
      Bronze
      Hi guys i am a new member!I found the site by google searching poker guides and tutorials in order to stop losing:p I am a new poker player losing so far but i love poker and i enjoy a lot playing it.I was playing at pokerstars and now i have just completed the quiz and waiting for the 50$ bankroll to pokerparty.I learned a lot from the site and hope to learn more in order to make a new beginning!!!
      Pretty good job the site is perfect organized everything is easy to find and the videos and the articles are really helpfull!!!
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mario and welcome, I'm glad you enjoy it here :) so where are you from?
    • marioscs
      marioscs
      Bronze
      Hi thanks for the welcome!I am from greece my friend:D

P.S One question,i was told to fill a time so to arrange the phonecall for the starting capital.I put 17:00 i think but i was not asked for the timezone.So whats the timezone you are using?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      We're in GMT +1 (Central Europe), but if you have chosen 17:00 we always calculate the offset to our time. So should receive a call around 17:00 your time :)
    • marioscs
      marioscs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      We're in GMT +1 (Central Europe), but if you have chosen 17:00 we always calculate the offset to our time. So should receive a call around 17:00 your time :)
      I received it around 15:00 but everything ok!About 2 hours later i received my starting capital!!!! Thanks pokerstrategy :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Woooo.

Congratulations.
      If you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Kyle.