Hi(new Fish)

• marioscs
      marioscs
      Bronze
      Hi guys i am a new member!I found the site by google searching poker guides and tutorials in order to stop losing:p I am a new poker player losing so far but i love poker and i enjoy a lot playing it.I was playing at pokerstars and now i have just completed the quiz and waiting for the 50$ bankroll to pokerparty.I learned a lot from the site and hope to learn more in order to make a new beginning!!!
      Pretty good job the site is perfect organized everything is easy to find and the videos and the articles are really helpfull!!!
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mario and welcome, I'm glad you enjoy it here :) so where are you from?
    • marioscs
      marioscs
      Bronze
      Hi thanks for the welcome!I am from greece my friend:D

P.S One question,i was told to fill a time so to arrange the phonecall for the starting capital.I put 17:00 i think but i was not asked for the timezone.So whats the timezone you are using?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      We're in GMT +1 (Central Europe), but if you have chosen 17:00 we always calculate the offset to our time. So should receive a call around 17:00 your time :)
    • marioscs
      marioscs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      We're in GMT +1 (Central Europe), but if you have chosen 17:00 we always calculate the offset to our time. So should receive a call around 17:00 your time :)
      I received it around 15:00 but everything ok!About 2 hours later i received my starting capital!!!! Thanks pokerstrategy :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Woooo.

Congratulations.
      If you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Kyle.