This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL5 RUSH Poker Stats analysis

• groobie
      groobie
      Bronze
      Hi

I'm still learning how to use poker tracker so I'm not sure what most of these stats mean or how I can use them to improve my game so I thought I'd post them here and ask for advice.

Thanks

• 1 reply
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi groobie!

Actually from your screenshots only last one is usefull...

Important stats for initial evaluation are VP$IP, PFR and AF.

For fullring game you would be looking for something like 15 / 10 and AF 2.4.

The last screenshots shows your positional stats...

From early postions your VP$IP and PFR should be same as first or second in the hand you want to raise. So for position 6-4 of BU your gap between VPIP and PFR is quite big - do not limp in to the pots, unless the game is really loose passive (than you can limp pocket pairs and play it for set value with most 1 raise behind you, but I do not recommend).

You are putting quite a lot of money in from SB (30%), unless majority of that is completion of the SB, this migth be significant leak.

Your PFR for BU and CO are 14% and 12%. You want to raise there way more (up to 30%).

Try to send screenshot of the second sheet in PT3 - details for additional information.

Regards

Funktor