Starting capital mess

• HASST
      HASST
      Bronze
      Hello. A while ago i managed to finish the quiz and about a week ago i chose my poker room (William Hill) send all my data and the picture for verification, received the message that i will get the money between 24-48 hours, then ... nothing. After that followed an endless number of tickets (in one ticket i even gave my telephone number), all with the same answer: to wait 1 or 2 days. Does someone actually get that 50$ ? because now i have serious doubts that i will receive them and i think i wont wait anymore and deposit from my wallet.

But wait ...it gets better. About 2 days ago i played in the 200$ poker strategy freeroll, i managed to cash 2,8$ and wanted to play at a sng 2,4$. Guess what ..i have a restriction (lol) because i dont respect BRM. So let me get this right: i don't have the 50$ in my account BUT I HAVE THE RESTRICTION ?!?!?!

Bottom line: do people get paid by this site or not ? And im not referring only to the 50$ ... im also referring at the 100.000$ given monthly.

Can someone please help a torture soul, before i kill myself? Thank you.
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey HASST,

Your money is on the way to your account. You should receive it in a few hours.

The bankroll restriction applies to every account which is eligible for the starting capital. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill. It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • HASST
      HASST
      Bronze
      Well you said a few hours and the whole day passed and still no money. I finally decided to deposit my own money because i can't wait anymore and its been almost a week since i gave you my data. I'm a bit disappointed of how things ended.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey HASST,

All we can say is be patient. You will receive your starting capital.
      Our support sometimes gets very busy and has to filter through loads of accounts.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • HASST
      HASST
      Bronze
      Well, just to be fair i decided to post this message because you actually did it :) Just a few moments ago i received my 50$ bonus. I honestly didn't think that ill see the money, especially after making a deposit. Thank you for finally solving this problem and you should know that from now on you have at least 1 happy member :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey HASST,

Congratulations on receiving your starting capital.
      Use it wisely. Read and re-read the articles and also same goes with our videos :)
      Goodluck and wish you the best.

Regards,

Kyle.