This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdraw problem

• bndragos
      bndragos
      Bronze
      Hello,

I tried to withdraw some money from my WH poker account on 8 Dec. to my Visa Debit Card, they told me that the payement was processed but I didn't receive any money.. Has anybody the same problem? What could I do now? My bank told me that cannot help me.

Thx a lot!
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi bndragos

A payment to a credit card can take up to 5 working days, So you probably will receive it before Thursday.
    • bndragos
      bndragos
      Bronze
      Hi thazar,

thank u for reply. It's unexpected for me that a transaction in EU takes over a week. At Bet 365 it takes 2 days, at Gamebookers takes maximum 2 days also. WH is the worst experience for me ever.

I hope I'll receive those money and I'll never play at WH again!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I do not know about William Hill as I do not play there but credit card company generally hold incoming transaction for up to 5 days. If it is the case WH would not be at fault.
    • bndragos
      bndragos
      Bronze
      I understand but I called at the bank and they confirmed me that is no pending transaction from WH. I'm worried because are about 7500 euro..