$1.08

21/11/3
      BU (Hero):
      $2.79

15/10/7
      SB:
      $2.44

Preflop: Hero is BU with 5, 5.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.08) 5, T, 6 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB folds, BB folds, CO calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.32) 4 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.22, CO calls $0.22.

River: ($0.76) 7 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.30, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.76.
  • 2 replies
    • DoigteurFou
      DoigteurFou
      Bronze
      Raise preflop. You are button, which means that if you get called you are in position (good to get the more value out of your set if get it). It also may offer you some free blinds. I think a call is not too wrong, but it is so weak...

Your overbet on the flop (to build the pot I guess) might be effective because you don't have much fold equity on NL2. However I would only bet pot max. If you want to play a big pot just raise preflop (that's another reason: playing big pots with your set!)

turn: fine for me.

As for the river, it may seem tough. You are behind 66 or TT. Straight is also dangerous. He might also have something like T7 or T8 to play like that. Given his AF it seems dangerous to play your set here. I think I would have fold too, but really wondering if my play would not have been too weak. I'm interested in the evaluation you will get for this hand :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Belgas,

Preflop: I like the way you limping here because of the opponents stack. I wouldn't raise it up either.
      Postflop: On flop I don't like the over bet again, just pot it, although sometimes against such opponents maybe even overbetting works. Otherwise your play is totally fine, you are likely behind on river, nice fold!

Best regards.