This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] bank plo8

• mocitoguapo
      mocitoguapo
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi I want to start a project in Omaha hi low, Sits and tournament play alone, (6 to 8 hours daily) in a responsible full time.

a graph of my stats on full tilt for some time that do not play there because of that I do in this room, (TO BE GAINS RAKEBACK TB)
      numbers

- 50% of earnings (weekly monthly as desired)
      - 50% rakeback (equal)
      - Liability
      - Sits monthly minimum of 2400.
      - 100% refund if lost bank.
      - Daily or weekly review everything played.
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello mocitoguapo,

Your Staking application has been temporarily closed, as the Feedback thread and the link to it is missing.
      Please read the rules for the staking board:

Originally posted by Hadi
      • Stakees must create a separate thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his staking application. There is only one feedback thread per member.
      Please create a feedback thread in the Staking: Discussion and Feedback board.
      After you've done that, please use the -function and report this thread to inform a moderator about it. We will unlock your application again.
      Please do not forget to edit this thread with a link to your feedback thread.