This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FR, NL 10, 25 & 50. Softer on Stars or FT?

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Which of these two sites do you think offer the softer FullRing cash games at the above stakes?

Personally i belive its Pokerstars. But i find this hard to believe as on average games at Full Tilt are looser. For some wierd reasson i seem to do better at Pokerstars.
  • 9 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      i have only played rush on FT, but stars is softer than rush games imo.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      On these limits you will always find a free table of any of these sites.
      The question is how many tables you'll want to play at 8 or 24? I dont see big difference between these sites. I would prefer FTP.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Not much to choose between them in my view. Reckon some of the Euro facing sites are softer but the software isn't as good.

Question for i5bet72o (and others) - do you think the Rush games in general are tougher than the regular games on FTP?

Randomly, at NL10 I find Rush softer but at NL25 I find regular games softer.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      IMO rush is much harder than regular tables, my experience is NL100 FR. There are just so many more and better regs on every rush table.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Joniko: I have not played standard tables on FT, but rush tables r tougher than normal tables at both party and stars.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      so why play rush then? when 24 tables at stars gives a similar hand/hour rate, and if you use something like AHK or tableninja is just as easy to control?
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      AlCaTrAzz: no imo, rush is way easier than 24 tabling even with a AKH.
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Personally i belive its Pokerstars. But i find this hard to believe
      :f_confused:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goldchess
      Personally i belive its Pokerstars. But i find this hard to believe
      :f_confused:
      Personally i belive its Pokerstars. But i find this hard to believe as on average games at Full Tilt are looser. For some wierd reasson i seem to do better at Pokerstars.
      You'd expect to make more against Bad+Loose players rather than Bad+Tight players.........

I believe pokerstars because my winrate is higher. But still find it hard believing as games are noticabley tighter....

Less confused now?