Questions About FTP Starting Capital

• EyeDoDis
      EyeDoDis
      Bronze
      I understand we need a certain amount of points to withdraw the starting capital but say that we get a $300 banroll the extra $250 falls into that rule too?

Also I cant transfer funds, do that have anything to do with the starting capital, it don't let us transfer funds? j/w
  • 5 replies
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      If you never deposited you need 1000FTP to withdraw no matter how much is your bankroll.

You can't transfer beetween FT accaunts because you didn't deposited money.
    • EyeDoDis
      EyeDoDis
      Bronze
      So say I deposit $20 on top of this $50, would I be able to transfer any amount of money and would I be able to withdraw any amount of money as long as its $100 min.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey EyeDoDis,

Just 100 Full Tilt Points are required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit.

So make a deposit (minimum is OK already), accumulate 100 Full Tilt Points (bonus points like happy hour do not count) and you will be able to withdraw and transfer the money.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      If you don't mind I have one question :D

Is there any why to see just the real FTP points separeted from those earned by happy hour? I can't seem to find that option on FTP, is it even posible to see that or we have to calculate that manual?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by trivaa90
      If you don't mind I have one question :D

Is there any why to see just the real FTP points separeted from those earned by happy hour? I can't seem to find that option on FTP, is it even posible to see that or we have to calculate that manual?
      go to cashier -> promotions -> my ironman page

and there, there is your daily base ftp.

You can also had the FTP Odometer widget that breaks down the base FTPs and bonus FTPs

I hope this help.

Regards